LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

How long does Harbaugh have??

you know what, at this point i am going to say F.CK IT! why because i am not the coach of the 49ers. i personally think that Jim could of done better but hey ,why am i talking. if he think these guys are the best pick, FCK IT let him pick who ever he want.
I'm kinda getting tired of coming up with satirical mocking responses to these brainless posts.

If we don't win the super bowl in 4 years fire all these fools and start over! I can only tolerate 9-7 football for so long! What the hell is Harbaugh thinking!?!? He didn't even call you for your opinion!? And as for Balke, I think it is pretty clear that he couldn't run a pop warner team to a winning record! And Jed York!? He is the next Hitler!!!! Don't even get me started on Lisa Lang....
  • lyer
  • Veteran
Only time will tell on all your questions. if all goes well the 9ers will be back to kicking ass sooner rather than later.
  • RedAu
  • Veteran
Depends, is Alex Smith coming back? Do we get Manny back? Is Nmadi singing with us?

Our picks assume this, because they are for the future. (I do like Aldon Smith though, he might pan out sooner than the other 2)

Our GM seems to be giving him one year free pass at least.
Originally posted by joeymac49s:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
didn't read. lol[/quote

Isn't it past your bedtime?? Shouldn't pre-teens be in bed by now? I think your the only person that thinks your response is funny.... No one cares if you didn't read it. Why are you posting if you didn't read?? You have nothing better to do??

Didn't read LOL
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by joeymac49s:
So far it seems like all 3 of our picks are for the future... Aldon Smith i'm sure will play some passing downs to rush the QB this year but he still has to grown into his body, Kaepernick we all know is a 2-3 yr project (hopefully sooner since Harbaugh will be working with him) and the CB we took (I'm too ashamed to type his name if we really do plan on keeping him at CB) he is obviously a project also. So how long do you think Harbaugh has to turn this franchise around?? I think it's safe to say next year we will be competitave however I'm not sure we'll be playoff bound considering the teams in our division have drafted players that should impact from day 1. I'm not gonna lie, i'm ok with another year or so of 500 ball as long as after that year or two we're playoff/super bowl bound for YEARS to come!! I think Kaepernick can develope into a Steve Young type player, his running skills are amazing b/c of his speed however he does need to bulk up. Right now if he gets hit by an Ed Reed or Polamalu that could be very bad. We need him to play well in the preseason so he doesn't lose confidence before he's ready to take the reigns. Part of me would like to see Alex Smith come back (I can't believe I just typed that....) I think Alex could really help him with the mental part of the game... No one has had more ups and downs with the 49ers then he has... especially for as long as he has!! I think we have to give Harbaugh at least 4 years. 2 years of 7-9,8-8,9-7 ball, 1-2 yrs. of 9-7 or better, then it's top of the league time. Not just NFC either!! What does everyone think??

Paragraphs. Use them.

My eyeballs hurt.
Share 49ersWebzone