***The De quan Bowers bandwagon***

• TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
wasn't he projected to go in the top 5 a few months ago?

I know right? I don't want him because I'm not stupid enough to not realize that he doesn't fit our system, but what happened to him?

he needs surgury on his knee

sergio kindle 2.0

i remember hella peole wanted to draft him where the hell is he havent heard his name at all

He fell down some stairs and fractured his skull before camp, so he's never seen the field. Nothing to do with him as a prospect.
Originally posted by TX9R:

I know right? I don't want him because I'm not stupid enough to not realize that he doesn't fit our system, but what happened to him?

sergio kindle 2.0

i remember hella peole wanted to draft him where the hell is he havent heard his name at all

He fell down some stairs and fractured his skull before camp, so he's never seen the field. Nothing to do with him as a prospect.

ouch
  • S2000
  • Veteran
doesnt fit our system he would be a waste of talent

Too bad we are not a 4-3 team. We could've drafted Fairley at 7 and make a move for Bowers today in the 2nd. That's two players once considered for #1 overall in the same draft. Tremendous value.
Take him, great value pick
evansilva

ESPN's Adam Schefter on Da'Quan Bowers: "He's still got looseness in his MCL, and his PCL. Teams think he'll need (more) surgery."
why bother starting this thread he wont be available by the time we pick he'll be loooooooong gone ppl
Originally posted by TX9R:

sergio kindle 2.0

Doesn't he have narcolepsy? It's hard to expect a guy to play good D when he's falling asleep on the field.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wailers15:
akeem ayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
no way we go DE in round two. QB or DB depending on how the picks before us play out.

Nothing is guarenteed, We don't know they niners game plan after the draft. Will they go really hard for NA at CB and QB?
Well, Kevin f*gan and Gore come to mind.