There are 189 users in the forums

Official Aaron Williams Bandwagon

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Oscar:
Jump on. There's plenty of room.

1. He's the best corner available because I am biased.
2. It's a position of need and I am biased.
3. He comes from a big time program and has done well in big games and I am biased.

Fixed.

In seriousness some think he is a better fit as a safety than a corner, do you think he can play corner at this level O ? We have seen a couple of these DB tweeners from Texas in recent years (Huff, Griffin)....I do like the great bloodlines that he comes from, it's a almost a always a plus at least mentally.

Should this pick be a QB ?

I like Williams but I think he's a safety as well.
brandon harris or dowlings
well, since he's already used to it...

Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
brandon harris or dowlings

brandon harris is either gonna be ok or he will bust dont like him before 3rd round

dowling can be great if he avoids the injury bug

rather have williams or curtis brown both are solid players
I wanted us to trade up for Jimmy Smith, but I would be really happy taking A. Williams. Big, physical corner.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
he's a longhorn and thats more than enough for me

Yeah me too. Definitely don't want him.

LOL

If he's there why not. He's got good size and likes to hit. Someone said nickel back earlier in this thread, but don't slot wr's give him problems? If anything you want to put him on a bigger guy, I think those small quick slot wideouts would give him issues if change of direction isn't an area of proficiency for him.
All the talk I've seen is how you have to keep Williams on the outside, he isn't quick enough to play over the slot. If that's what Fangio wants then I'm in, personally I think Ras-I is gonna be the best CB of the rest once he learns how to stretch and avoid injuries.
Share 49ersWebzone