There are 173 users in the forums

With the 45th pick in the NFL Draft

The San Francisco 49ers Select:

Dequan Bowers

. . .

Third Round, of course, Stanzi

Bowers might have bone on bone, but give me 3-4 great years from a guy. Give me a Kevin f*gan. Give me a Jeff Stover over some stiff like LIP Balmer.
who is that
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Dequan Bowers

. . .

Bowers might have bone on bone, but give me 3-4 great years from a guy. Give me a Kevin f*gan. Give me a Jeff Stover over some stiff like LIP Balmer.

Come on bro, atleast spell his name right.
Originally posted by eastbay49er:

Dequan Bowers

. . .

What is is a "bro" -- That word does not exist in the dictionary

"atleast"

Again, not a word.

Try punctuation.

Nitpicking others punctuation, spelling or grammar is a slippery slope.

I don't go there.

Dequan Bowers

. . .

"atleast"

Again, not a word.

Try punctuation.

I don't go there.

He doesn't fit our scheme. I went there.
Fun start to this thread
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Fun start to this thread

SHould be locked soon...
ust some options for 45 or if we trade down/up: Maybe some at 76

QB: Dalton, Stanzi, Kaepernick, Mallett
WR: Greg Little, Hankerson, Titus Young, Torrey Smith, Jernigan, Cobb
DB: Aaron Williams, Brandon Harris, Davon House, Dowling, Rahim Moore (FS)
C/G and G/T: Ben Ijalana, Stefen Wisniewski, Orlando Franklin, Boling, Hudson
3-4 DE/Nt: Paea, Bailey?, Jenkins, Ballard, Casey, Terrell McClain,
3-4 NT: Ellis, Powe, Fua
RB: Taiwan Jones, Ryan Williams LeShoure, Todman, Thomas, Hunter

I think best at 45 could be Little, Hankerson, Smith or Young... Harris, Dowling, Williams or Moore (if we upgrade FS), Ijalana at G, Hudson (C or G), Wisniewski if we want to upgrade C (get rid of Baas)... Really any of the 3-4 DEs I mentioned would be solid picks at 45 or 76 even and would help upgrade.... A NT maybe in the 3rd or 4th (or trade down in the 2nd).... a scat back or a future runner but could be wasted if Gore has 3+ years left.

Might lean towards corner since it's the biggest need left along with QB. Really not much preference just hope we get a great player. Probably wouldn't go WR, C/G, NT or RB until later but Little, Hankerson and Torrey Smith are intriguing. I'd probably go CB or QB, then the other in round 3. Some where along the lines get another CB, WR, 3-4 DE, FB, FS, maybe another OLB, G, scat back, etc.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 28, 2011 at 23:31:48 ]
My gut tells me we're going CB on this pick: either Harris, House, or Dowling.

Stanzi may be there in the 3rd round, but I won't hold my breath for it.
Originally posted by jreff22:
who is that

Who made who

Who made you

I was going to write a really snarky reply but I decided not to. I think you know who I meant

Da'Quan

versus

Dequan

I had a few beers and I am enjoying the draft but since you are anal retentive and don't enjoy life or beers, I would understand that you would nitpick over such things.

Remember, since you scrutinize words, a "nit picker" is a person that picks nits. Nits, of course, are the eggs of Lice.

It took an anal retentive person to pick nits because they would have to go through the lice-infected person's hair with a "fine tooth coomb" to pull out all of the lice eggs that existed on the hairs shafts.

Most people would not like that job, but I am glad there are a few "nitpickers" still around.

• boast
  • Hella Fame
who is that

Who made who

Who made you

I was going to write a really snarky reply but I decided not to. I think you know who I meant

Da'Quan

versus

Dequan

I had a few beers and I am enjoying the draft but since you are anal retentive and don't enjoy life or beers, I would understand that you would nitpick over such things.

Remember, since you scrutinize words, a "nit picker" is a person that picks nits. Nits, of course, are the eggs of Lice.

It took an anal retentive person to pick nits because they would have to go through the lice-infected person's hair with a "fine tooth coomb" to pull out all of the lice eggs that existed on the hairs shafts.

Most people would not like that job, but I am glad there are a few "nitpickers" still around.

talk about slippery slope posting.
who is that

Who made who

Who made you

Da'Quan

versus

Dequan

maybe its time you get laid?
who is that

Who made who

Who made you

Da'Quan

versus

Dequan

Didn't Read lol
Originally posted by Travisty13:

Dequan Bowers

. . .

"atleast"

Again, not a word.

Try punctuation.

I don't go there.

He doesn't fit our scheme. I went there.

I missed the part where you talked about the substance over form.

You never talked about the 49ers at all or how he fit into "our scheme". You attacked my post.

I'm happy to discuss either in a rationale, non-confrontational manner.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
who is that

Who made who

Who made you

Da'Quan

versus

Dequan

Didn't Read lol

Share 49ersWebzone