There are 98 users in the forums

hofer36's 2011 draft day mock

i foresee niners trading down from #7 pick in rd 1 after peterson and miller o off the boaord, maybe to a team like skins who move up to get gabbert, surrendering their 2nd rd pick

with skins pick, niners take jake locker...harbaugh can mold this kid into a standout qb...is he inherently inaccurate...no, as proven by fact that he is very accurate outside of pocket...he can turn out to be a right handed steve young for 49ers

with their two picks in round 2, niners take justin houston, there answer for a pass rushing threat at olb, who falls after a positive drug test for pot, anfd greg little, the unc wr who will embody the smash mouth version of the WCO that harbaugh wants....he looks like t.o. in terms of build and physical style

in rd 3 niners net Ras-I Dowling, the Virginia cornrback, who falls into their lap b/c of injury concerns

in rd 4, niners take wisconsin guard/center John Moffit, a guy who also fits the power running game Roman will want to run, and Stanford fullback Owen Marecic..who will be come the next 2 way player in the NFL...just kidding there

in rd 5, niners tap Lousiville Offensive tackle Byron Stingly, a comer at left tackle
...Niners need all the oline help they can get

in rd 6 Niners get NT Chris Neild from West Virginia and HB Noel Devine from West Virgnia, a runner who can cut at full speed

with their 4 picks in rd 7, niners close out with Northern Illinois Rb Chad Spann, a frank gore type runner, DE Mike Blanc from Auburn, PK Matt Bosher from Miami and another qb Adam Froman from Louisville
If we could get Dowling in round 3 that would be a huge steal. I dont see him falling that far, and actually would like him at 45 if we take Gabbert, quinn or a position other than cb at 7
Share 49erswebzone