There are 269 users in the forums

Jalen Robinette WR

This guy is a late round sleeper, but averaged 27 yards pe catch. Played at a run heavy offense with Air Force and still managed 35 catches for just under 1000 yards.
At 6'3" and 215 lbs with the work ethic and principles of US Air Force officer it's weird that there's not more interest in him. In all 4 years he posted similar numbers always being the top pass catcher on his team. I would love this guy in the 5 round.

https://youtu.be/w1tvVzUmRBU
Nice. Hopefully he will be at the combine
  • Andra
  • Veteran
I was watching his tape and dude has good hands and can get up and high point the ball. He benefited greatly from Air Forces heavy run play action system. He needs a lot of work as a route runner.
Originally posted by Andra:
I was watching his tape and dude has good hands and can get up and high point the ball. He benefited greatly from Air Forces heavy run play action system. He needs a lot of work as a route runner.

Yeah, I agree. But still he has the size and potential. If he were on an air raid team what would his numbers look like! And his targets pregame were under 7. Regardless of play action, his numbers are impressive. What about Calvin Johnson from Georgia tech, he played in an the triple option.
I live in Colorado Springs so saw a lot of Robinette...and I can tell you, he's the real deal. Big, strong and surprisingly quick for his size. Showed a consistent knack for getting behind defenses and once he gets the ball, you're not going to catch him. Most WR's coming out of college need to improve their route running...very few guys like Corey Davis.
One other thing...he will be at the combine. He has definite aspirations to be in the NFL.
Good measurements for this stud.
6' 2& 5/8" 220lbs. And 10 & 7/8 inch hands

He's got mitts!!
Share 49ersWebzone