There are 207 users in the forums

OTC's Positional Draft Board

As always this is all OTCs work and not mine.

Here it is, his final positional draft board.

http://www.draftwatchers.com/PositionalDraftBoard.xls
Good lookin' out, AB. Will link to this thread from the Big Board thread.
Thanks guys. Love the format too, I can open it up in my phone and edit it with Rd./Pick Info now.
Hey OTC/AB. There's no TE section.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Good lookin' out, AB. Will link to this thread from the Big Board thread.

you got it buddy,
Originally posted by Travisty13:

Yes, that's on purpose. I did not devote time to certain positions like K, P, and TE that we wouldn't be expected to take until likely the 7th round at the earliest. With Davis, Walker, and Byham, we might not take a TE at all.

Not ranking those positions saved me a little time and stress.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Apr 27, 2011 at 17:12:36 ]
Thanks guys. Love the format too, I can open it up in my phone and edit it with Rd./Pick Info now.

Exactly, thats what we're here for, lol.

Can't wait, under 24 hours and this starts.

Yes, that's on purpose. I did not devote time to certain positions like K, P, and TE that we wouldn't be expected to take until likely the 7th round at the earliest. With Davis, Walker, and Byham, we might not take a TE at all.

Lol, Ok I got you. I noticed the P/K were absent, no big deal. Just wasn't sure if you'd left the TEs off for a reason. I got you though. Thanks. I was just taking the Board you provided, and was adding a "Rd/Pick" column so I could put them down while the drafts going on and had noticed it.

i agree, positions like TE, K, P and LS aren't needs, so I see what you're saying.

Lol, Ok I got you. I noticed the P/K were absent, no big deal. Just wasn't sure if you'd left the TEs off for a reason. I got you though. Thanks. I was just taking the Board you provided, and was adding a "Rd/Pick" column so I could put them down while the drafts going on and had noticed it.

What kind of phone do you have? My phone sure can't do that. I've got an ancient piece of junk that is literally falling apart, but I guess I'm old school.

Having it in Excel is nice, isn't it? As the draft goes along I figure to just highlight the selected players as we move along. Great tool really to keep up with who's available instead of having to look at NFL.com's likely incredibly laggy draft tracker.

Thanks to AB for hosting my positional board file for me. I surely don't have the time to devote to putting up my own page, so this is much appreciated.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Apr 27, 2011 at 17:39:06 ]

What kind of phone do you have? My phone sure can't do that. I've got an ancient piece of junk that is literally falling apart, but I guess I'm old school.

Thanks to AB for hosting my positional board file for me. I surely don't have the time to devote to putting up my own page, so this is much appreciated.

hey no problem buddy.

Having it in Excel is nice, isn't it? As the draft goes along I figure to just highlight the selected players as we move along. Great tool really to keep up with who's available instead of having to look at NFL.com's likely incredibly laggy draft tracker.

I've got a Blackberry, but I added the Rd/Pick section on the computer then saved it to my phone so during the draft I can add them when they come up.

I appreciate all the work you 2 do on this board for us posters.

Bump for those who still would like this reference sheet.
Bump for those who still would like this reference sheet.

Is this still up to date?
Share 49ersWebzone