There are 162 users in the forums

Every Year we fall in love with 2 or 3 players... This year?

Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i temember last year i was the only one who didnt want cj spiller i gues i turned out right

Ummm a lot more than you didn't want Spiller.

The "2 Olinemen" camp was very strong, of which I was apart.

it sure seemed that way lol
peterson and amukamara
I think Folks are infatuated with Miller and Peterson, and I believe each is less likely to be a star than the supposed 2nd tier guys of Quinn and Amakamura.
I think Folks are infatuated with Miller and Peterson, and I believe each is less likely to be a star than the supposed 2nd tier guys of Quinn and Amakamura.

I would be stoked if we got any of these guys.
i temember last year i was the only one who didnt want cj spiller i gues i turned out right

Only one?! I don't think so! I didn't want him, not because I thought he was bad but because there were other needs. Like this year, DB was a need last year as well as OL.
Brooks Reed and Christian Ponder, but don't really see us getting either.

I agree about Prince because PA is a converted and running back and after a couple of seasons in the pros he will only then reach his peak, but not Quinn, simply because he only played 1 full productive year and been off 1 year. As I have stated before VM has produced for 2 years, his post season bowl games has been as advertised and his combine #s back him up.
No, typically the webzone falls in love with a few low drafted players who more than likely will never pan out.
Jeff Maehl
Owen Marecic
Patrick Peterson

I try not to fall in love with girls or players for that matter, that are hopelessly out of reach.

Miller is one and it seems so is Peterson.

So now I am crushing on Prince.

I think he is our guy.

i personally don't see much with Quinn, reminds me of a maybin, jarvis moss, derrick harvey type guy.

im only really in love with peterson or miller at 7, id be alright with prince there, but if those first two guys are gone i'd much rather try to just trade down a few spots..
Mines Prince for sure.
I'm honestly beginning to believe now that we'll be trading back. -Don't see Peterson hanging around, and we're definitely not drafting Gabbert.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Round 1: Patrick Peterson, Von Miller, A.J. Green

I really disliked Colin Kaepernick to begin with but at this point he is the QB I want the most. I see him and Jake Locker as the best pro-QB's.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

Was right there with ya. Thought he and Haden was both overrated. Haden appears to be provng me wrong.
Share 49ersWebzone