LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Access the 49ers' draft selections on your smartphone

http://m.49erswebzone.com

Not going to be around a TV or computer during the draft?

You can view the team's picks from our mobile page from any modern smartphone. We switched to this method rather than the text message feature that we used to do years ago because the text messages were never as reliable. Sometimes we would be blocked by providers when they assumed we were spam so people would never get their text messages. Or some would put in the wrong phone number accidentally and never get their alerts.

This just gives you a nice central access point to all of our picks.
Thanks Webbie.
but where would I find all 32 teams picks in each round?
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

espn.com

thanks webbie for this but on smart phone all we gotta do is go to niner thread and we find player x is a niner lol

I don't know about you, but I'll be checking DraftWatchers.com also. (I thought I'd add some free pub for you AB.)
Originally posted by Travisty13:

I don't know about you, but I'll be checking DraftWatchers.com also. (I thought I'd add some free pub for you AB.)

why thank you travisty. I didn't wanna look like I was pubbing my site.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Webmaster:
http://m.49erswebzone.com

Not going to be around a TV or computer during the draft?

You can view the team's picks from our mobile page from any modern smartphone. We switched to this method rather than the text message feature that we used to do years ago because the text messages were never as reliable. Sometimes we would be blocked by providers when they assumed we were spam so people would never get their text messages. Or some would put in the wrong phone number accidentally and never get their alerts.

This just gives you a nice central access point to all of our picks.

1- You don't need a smartphone. I no has a smartphone but I can has access and post

2- Cool beans.

3- Hi

I'll be your marketing campaign. Got to support a fellow Webzoner. Plus I know I'll be checking the site throughout the draft on there in one tab, while I'm on here in another tab.

I'll be your marketing campaign. Got to support a fellow Webzoner. Plus I know I'll be checking the site throughout the draft on there in one tab, while I'm on here in another tab.

exactly, I will have a few tabs open, 1 for updating DW's tracker, 1 on ESPN.com, 1 on Webzone, and then Skype chatting with friends. Gonna be a good day for us. I feel it.

exactly, I will have a few tabs open, 1 for updating DW's tracker, 1 on ESPN.com, 1 on Webzone, and then Skype chatting with friends. Gonna be a good day for us. I feel it.

I feel it too. I don't remember being this excited in awhile. New regime has me hyped.

[ Edited by Travisty13 on Apr 26, 2011 at 18:02:35 ]

I feel it too. I don't remember being this excited in awhile. New regimen has me hyped.

I am in love with the new GM and Coach, I trust Baalke and Jim. Both seem to have the eye.

McCloughan, Nolan and Singletary just didnt cut it, not 100% sure why. But im more optimistic then ever before.

I feel it too. I don't remember being this excited in awhile. New regime has me hyped.

I am in love with the new GM and Coach, I trust Baalke and Jim. Both seem to have the eye.

McCloughan, Nolan and Singletary just didnt cut it, not 100% sure why. But im more optimistic then ever before.

You're right. Baalke and Harbaugh seem to be like the compliment each other perfectly and will be working together well. I think those 2 are going to turn the 49ers around.

You're right. Baalke and Harbaugh seem to be like the compliment each other perfectly and will be working together well. I think those 2 are going to turn the 49ers around.

they arent just complimenting each other, both are competent and aren't idiots or complete morons.

they arent just complimenting each other, both are competent and aren't idiots or complete morons.

Very true. I like how Baalke isn't like Scot McC. Where Scot woudnt consider smaller players, thinking bigger is better, Trent says if a small player can do something special, he's all for having him as a player. I like how Jim and Trent aren't so simple minded in their football philosophies.

Very true. I like how Baalke isn't like Scot McC. Where Scot woudnt consider smaller players, thinking bigger is better, Trent says if a small player can do something special, he's all for having him as a player. I like how Jim and Trent aren't so simple minded in their football philosophies.

im with you.

I just can not wait for thursday-saturday to get here.
Share 49ersWebzone