LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

Draft Week Easter Mock

• ajveltri
  • Info N/A
Pretty simple just gonna do the picks and hopefully we can have a draft similar to mine as I plan on addressing all our need areas.

1. Patrick Peterson CB LSU...Simple BPA and Best Player in Draft

2. Brooks Reed OLB/DE Arizona...Slips to us and we snag him, has tons of potential.

3. Ricky Stanzi QB Iowa...No need to go nuts for all the experts top picks, this is going to be a dream to watch Harbaugh mold into a top QB.

4a. Jerrell Powe NT Miss...major area of need with Franklin a FA, he is a true 2 gap NT.

4b. Shane Vereen RB Cal...He slips to us with all the fuss surrounding Taiwan Jones and Derrick Locke, but we get our ideal change of pace WCO back.

5. Owen Marecic FB Stanford...Hopefully he slips to us here, its not out of the realm.

6a. Richard Sherman CB Stanford...another top talent from Stanford that I hope slips this far.

6b. Shiloh Keo FS Utah or Colin Jones FS TCU ...either way we may get surprised and get a new diamond in the rough starter late to replace Dashon Goldson.

4 picks in the 7th address dline and oline depth...and at that point we are spliitting hairs.
a lot of people slipping in the draft lol

A+ draft
Pretty good, you can definitely see the west coast/49er slant on the mock (which I love) with the two Stanford guys and Vereen. I'm kind of going back and forth on the QB I want(Dalton, Ponder, Kaepernick), but I like Stanzi and think he is very underrated right now. He may very well turn into a better player than some of these guys who are higher ratted at the moment. I wouldn't mind that pick at all.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I would cream my pants if we got Stanzi.
finally! someone does a mock who has half a brain. thank you for putting in stanford players, i think it's so obvious that we're gonna grab a stanford and maybe a cal guy in the draft. good job.

oh and stanzi would be a great pick
I love the Stanzi and Keo picks.
Dam thats a hellava draft, i like that Shilo K pick
Share 49ersWebzone