LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

MadDog's Big 254 Board- Friday, April 22 Edition

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by miked1978:
do you have a big board that's just the player rankings and not where you project them to go?

I do have a board, and here is the top 25:
AJ Green
Marcell Dareus
Von Miller
Patrick Peterson
Blaine Gabbert
JJ Watt
Cameron Jordan
Cameron Heyward
Derek Sherrod
Phil Taylor
Prince Amukamara
Rodney Hudson
Mikel LeShoure
Ryan Williams
Corey Liuget
Stephen Paea
Andy Dalton
Robert Quinn
Ryan Kerrigan
Gabe Carimi
Julio Jones
Kendall Hunter
Cam Newton
Mike Pouncey

Are you really that high on Gabbert? Don't you think he looks too similar to Alex Smith? In my opinion, Alex was also a better prospect out of college. I wouldn't select Gabbert in the first round... I'd select Andy Dalton before him, but that's me.

I think that, barring a trade down, the 49ers will select Prince Amukamara and that he will be a better cover corner than Peterson (if we improve our pass rush, otherwise he will likely be toasted ). I would put him higher in my board.

Thank for the great job, as always.

P.S.
Have you really lived in Firenze for a year? How old were you? I'm italian and I have to agree that Firenze is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. A week there is a well spent week.
Ciao
Originally posted by jrice80:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by miked1978:
do you have a big board that's just the player rankings and not where you project them to go?

I do have a board, and here is the top 25:
AJ Green
Marcell Dareus
Von Miller
Patrick Peterson
Blaine Gabbert
JJ Watt
Cameron Jordan
Cameron Heyward
Derek Sherrod
Phil Taylor
Prince Amukamara
Rodney Hudson
Mikel LeShoure
Ryan Williams
Corey Liuget
Stephen Paea
Andy Dalton
Robert Quinn
Ryan Kerrigan
Gabe Carimi
Julio Jones
Kendall Hunter
Cam Newton
Mike Pouncey

Are you really that high on Gabbert? Don't you think he looks too similar to Alex Smith? In my opinion, Alex was also a better prospect out of college. I wouldn't select Gabbert in the first round... I'd select Andy Dalton before him, but that's me.

I think that, barring a trade down, the 49ers will select Prince Amukamara and that he will be a better cover corner than Peterson (if we improve our pass rush, otherwise he will likely be toasted ). I would put him higher in my board.

Thank for the great job, as always.

P.S.
Have you really lived in Firenze for a year? How old were you? I'm italian and I have to agree that Firenze is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. A week there is a well spent week.
Ciao

I agree, alex smith 2.0 with gabbert. I'd take dalton over him also, i like how he drives the out route!
Share 49ersWebzone