There are 248 users in the forums

The PPeterson Trade

If he falls to us TAKE HIM in a heatbeat.

However, he is being described as "The best player in the draft" by many people. He has been mentioned as potentially as good as Dion Sanders. I agree he has the potential to be superb.

The usual BS crap from all the teams is, "We'll take the best player available." So my question; if all they say about him is true -

Which team will trade for up him before he gets to us? And what will they have to give up?
Cowboys

b***h move if they do
Originally posted by valrod33:
Cowboys

b***h move if they do

they wont they are talking about trading down and apparentl are serius about getting an OT
The Lions or the Texans are the most likely candidates based on need.

The other remote possibility is the Patriots. They have the ammo to move up. It is not likely, but possible.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

The other remote possibility is the Patriots. They have the ammo to move up. It is not likely, but possible.

I think the Texans are going to push hard to get to Cleveland's pick, and unless AJ Green is there for Browns, I see them trading out.
Cowboys

b***h move if they do

they are the only team that would do that...they are still pissed about us taking jerry before they could get him
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I think the Texans are going to push hard to get to Cleveland's pick, and unless AJ Green is there for Browns, I see them trading out.

Maybe I guess Texans make more sense than Detroit because they have less needs but not sure those teams are that well off to give up a 2nd and maybe a 3rd as well. They need all the picks they can get. Then again those teams especially the Lions have had secondary problems for years.
Cowboys

b***h move if they do

it might be a b***h move, but smart too, stick it to us, and get the top CB and by many the best athlete and player in the draft.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Cowboys

b***h move if they do

they wont they are talking about trading down and apparentl are serius about getting an OT

Yeah, that's what they want you to think.

I have the Lions trading to #10 to get Prince Amukamara before Houston.

Who knows..could be somebody unexpected too. San Diego for example. They got the picks. They got their 18th and two in the 2nd, two in the 3rd I think. #1 offense #1 defense terrible special teams. They got some free agents to re-up but I wouldn't be surprised if they like PP enough.
The Texans
  • evil
  • Veteran
The 49ers could be the team to trade out WITH Peterson on the board. Digest the reality 49er fans. The teams #1 need is a QB, trading down allows us to acquire more bargaining chips to move up from the 2nd or maybe to move down into a spot where a QB we like is considered a value pick.
If Carolina doesnt grab Newton and he falls to us, then trade with the Redskins and grab Prince and an extra pick.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
The 49ers could be the team to trade out WITH Peterson on the board. Digest the reality 49er fans. The teams #1 need is a QB, trading down allows us to acquire more bargaining chips to move up from the 2nd or maybe to move down into a spot where a QB we like is considered a value pick.

I think that if Peterson is as good as advertised the Niners have to take him with that pick if he is there.
Share 49ersWebzone