LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Dwight Clark to announce 49ers 2nd round pick

That's if they keep it that is..

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/21/retired-players-will-announce-second-round-draft-picks/#more-126465
Originally posted by fakers23:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/21/retired-players-will-announce-second-round-draft-picks/#more-126465

It's going to be exciting to see Barry Sanders up there at the podium for Detroit.
Dwight Clark and draft: I do not like.

Didn't he fail at GM or something?
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
It's going to be exciting to see Barry Sanders up there at the podium for Detroit.

can't wait! my favorite non-49er
Clark left town and fled to Cleveland with his buddy "Benedict Arnold" Policy after the fiasco that insued after Eddie D was forced to sell the team. Clark has no right and no business having anything to do with the 49ers in any way. Period.

I actually had a hat that Clark signed at his restaurant years ago. It ended up in the trash - right where Clark (and Policy) belong.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Mine too.
Originally posted by Travisty13:

Mine too.

Mine too. Barry and Derrick Thomas
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Clark left town and fled to Cleveland with his buddy "Benedict Arnold" Policy after the fiasco that insued after Eddie D was forced to sell the team. Clark has no right and no business having anything to do with the 49ers in any way. Period.

I actually had a hat that Clark signed at his restaurant years ago. It ended up in the trash - right where Clark (and Policy) belong.

There was this little thing he did though.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Dwight Clark and draft: I do not like.

Didn't he fail at GM or something?

He's not making the pick, just announcing it.
who cares?

Originally posted by Travisty13:

Mine too.

Ditto but the guy might crap his pants, very shy person.

yep! he'll get the notecard and run 10 yards back, to the right, juke left, spin away from goodell and then make it to the podium
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

yep! he'll get the notecard and run 10 yards back, to the right, juke left, spin away from goodell and then make it to the podium

nice!
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by RDB4216:

There was this little thing he did though.

Oh believe me, I know that - it's the reason I had the hat signed in the first place. I just saw the whole list of ex-players that will be announcing picks. Ironically, Charles Haley will be there too - so we'll have a player that sh&t on a 49ers' coache's car AND one that sh&t on the whole organization!

On a lighter note, they REALLY need to have Chris Berman announcing the players that are about to announce the picks! When I saw the list, all I could say was "Natrone...Means...BUSINESS!!!!".
Share 49ersWebzone