There are 207 users in the forums

***Webzone Mockumentary - Round 3 - freeforall (Packers) is OTC***

Both the Patriots and Jets late first round picks are available to trade. PM me if anyone is interested.
With the 23rd pick the Philadelphia Eagles are excited to select...........

CB JIMMY SMITH COLORADO
bump
1.Guys, if everyone can post picks in this exact format: Player, Position, School that will make life easier for me and communist when we update the OP with the picks.
2.PLEASE pm your successive GM.
[ Edited by communist on Apr 22, 2011 at 4:48 PM ]
the saints pick:
Muhammad Wilkerson, DT, Temple

i dont trust shaun rodgers at all. wilkerson is strong and athletic...nice combo imo.
[ Edited by communist on Apr 22, 2011 at 7:17 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Seattle selects local product: Jake Locker, QB, Washington

They need a QB badly, and are glad to get a QB who could have gone in top 3 the year before. Jake Locker is happy as well.
Baltimore Ravens select Brooks Reed OLB Arizona
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
---
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Apr 23, 2011 at 7:35 AM ]
the falcons pick:
Torrey Smith, WR, Maryland

the falcons didnt have a reliable WR2 last season, not even close...that boy should be the answer for that issue.
could have drafted for DE instead but i dont like neither head cases nor relatively immobile ends (acc to my sources, the falcons love mobile DEs and high character guys ovr).
With the 28th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the New England Patriots select:

Derek Sherrod, OT, Mississippi State

The Patriots had a few trade offers but didn't expect to see one of the top OT's in this draft to be available at the end of the first round. The Patriots have now filled huge needs on both the offensive line and defense line in the first round.

The Chicago Bears select Marvin Austin, DT, North Carolina.
The Jets and Colts have made a trade.

Colts receive:

-1st round pick (#30)

Jets receive:

- 2nd round pick (#53)

- 3rd round pick (#87)

- 4th round pick (#119)

Via PM, with the 30th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, The Colts select:

Corey Liuget, DT, Illinois
bump
Corey Liuget was too tempting to not take at the very end of the first round. A perfect fit in the Colts defense.
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
Corey Liuget was too tempting to not take at the very end of the first round. A perfect fit in the Colts defense.

I was going to take him for the Jets myself until you made that offer. Without a 2nd round choice I thought it was best to trade down and acquire more picks though.
Share 49ersWebzone