There are 223 users in the forums

***Webzone Mockumentary - Round 3 - freeforall (Packers) is OTC***

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chinawildman:
Who I would draft here -> Julio Jones
Who the niners will pick -> Ryan Mallett

PLEASE no Gabbert...

It is def. not going to be Mallett. Just waiting for couple ppl to reply to my trade inquiries though.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Apr 19, 2011 at 3:10 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

PLEASE no Gabbert...

It is def. not going to be Mallett. Just waiting for couple ppl to reply to my trade inquiries though.

PLEASE no Gabbert...

Please no Gabbert hes a scrub. Go defense
til this second i've actually thought that minced garlic is similar to mint-peppered garlic (never heard about that before....).
sorry for the offtopic but i had to tell that story
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Will make a pick soon if there is no trade.
pretty sure you aint trading nothing lol. pick,pick,pick,pick,pick
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Niners draft Prince Amukamara with their 7th pick. CB is a huge need, and is the best player available on the basis of need.

Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska
Niners draft Prince Amukamara with their 7th pick. CB is a huge need, and is the best player available on the basis of need.

Why didnt ya draft the best CB in the draft? Oh nvm I did Great pick up for us imo.
draft is a little funky
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

Why didnt ya draft the best CB in the draft? Oh nvm I did Great pick up for us imo.

No, he got the best CB in the draft. You got the best safety.

Originally posted by TexasNiner:

Hes the best CB n Safety in the draft 10lb difference between the 2 also.
With the 8th pick the Tennessee Titans contemplate qb (Blaine Gabbert), wr (Julio Jones) and dt (Nick Fairley). Fairley's former coach leaps to the podium to select the most dominant defensive player in college football last year... DT- Nick Fairley, Auburn
[ Edited by 49oz2superbowl on Apr 19, 2011 at 7:43 PM ]
Originally posted by TexasNiner:

Hes the best CB n Safety in the draft 10lb difference between the 2 also.

He may get tried at CB, but as soon as he has issues, or the team he is on gets an upgrade, he'll be at S for most of his career. He may be a great one, but I'll bet Prince ends up as a better CB.
Sorry guys, I know he's generally hated on this site (for various reasons) but Harbaugh isn't going to pass on Gabbert if he somehow dropped to #7. Not that I think he's the next Joe or even anything close, but he's the top-rated QB in the draft and JH can definitely work with a young talent like Gabbert.
Dallas will listen to trades for the 9th pick of the draft. Anyone interested in Julio Jones perhaps????

I am going to bed... will make pick in AM if no trade offer is made.
Share 49ersWebzone