There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Adam Froman Bandwagon

• fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
I like his name.
He looks like Jeff garcias b*****d son. A shaved head Andy Dalton. Kinda talks like Garcia too.

But IF he plays like him...go get em baalke!
The question is, who wouldn't want A.Froman on our team?

Somebody tell me why this guy didn't get drafted? What don't teams like? Obviously they don't like him to pass on him in all 7 rounds.

Why isn't this thread called Camp Froman? Does no one else remember that spot from Halo 3? Used to snipe there all damn day...
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Sounds like another webzone flavor of the week AKA Nate Davis.

You people realize there's a 90% chance this guy never takes an NFL snap right?

So you're telling me there's a chance....

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Somebody tell me why this guy didn't get drafted? What don't teams like? Obviously they don't like him to pass on him in all 7 rounds.

He's probably not NFL-adequate in a majority of the following categories.

Arm Strength

Accuracy

Field Awareness

Timing

Pocket Awareness

Mobility

Experience

That is just my personal guess.
Originally posted by RichmondPete:

Arm Strength

Accuracy

Field Awareness

Timing

Pocket Awareness

Mobility

Experience

Because he is so 70's show?
Originally posted by RichmondPete:

Arm Strength

Accuracy

Field Awareness

Timing

Pocket Awareness

Mobility

Experience

that sounds like a description of a certain free agent everyone is talking about.
This article had Froman ranked ahead of Jake Locker. Also has 15 minutes of 2011 highlights which I did not look at yet. Part of the reason he dropped has to be his injury history.
Louisville QB Adam Froman was contacted by the 49ers, Dolphins, and Falcons on the final day of the draft in April.
Coach Jim Harbaugh said there was a specific QB the Niners hoped to sign as an undrafted free agent, but played coy when asked if it was Froman. One of our favorite UFAs, Froman was ranked as high as fourth among QB prospects this year by Matt Waldman of The Rookie Scouting Portfolio. Though Froman has just average NFL arm strength and durability concerns, he boasts a high football IQ and impressive accuracy as well as athleticism to rival Blaine Gabbert and Jake Locker. His is a name to track in deep Dynasty leagues.

rotoworld.com

Thanks god, I needed a new Nate Davis.
one more QB will be brought in, maybe even 2 since Carr is a sure fire cut. So I say yea, bring him in.
Whether he wants to come here and welcomes a challenge will be the key of where he goes. Brady despite being a late round pick, told people after the first year he was going to challenge and beat out Bledsoe. Turns out he balls of steel and not paper-mache.

Is this kid like that? It is a good spot develope himself behind an offensive minded HC, knowing Alex if he resigns is just a stop gap measure, then the confidence in yourself to beat out CK.
If Harbaugh and company wanted Froman, they would have drafted him in the seventh round. Froman would have as good of chance of making the team or PS as any of the other scrubs they selected in round 7 this year.
Did this guy land somewhere?