There are 224 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Adam Froman Bandwagon

Originally posted by feeblefreestyler:
Originally posted by valrod33:
MaioccoCSN

RT @DaveRazzano: QB Adam Froman (Louisville) would be perfect project for Harbaugh. Kid has alot of skill. Can throw and runs in high 4.5's!

Another guy with a stupid name, He wont be a good NFL player

Froman is not as bad as Kaepernick, or Drunkenmiller, or Carmazzi, or... Smith?

I tend to disagree with anything Razzano says, but I would be happy with Froman in the 7th (maybe the 6th).
Scott

You got a crystal ball? Or?
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:
MaioccoCSN

RT @DaveRazzano: QB Adam Froman (Louisville) would be perfect project for Harbaugh. Kid has alot of skill. Can throw and runs in high 4.5's!

I tend to disagree with anything Razzano says, but I would be happy with Froman in the 7th (maybe the 6th).
Scott

He's talking about their names dude. chill lol
He's got good feet, decent arm and can run. I see why the coach likes him. Hopefully we sign him.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153298

feel free to merge
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
He's got good feet, decent arm and can run. I see why the coach likes him. Hopefully we sign him.

Lots of potential, smart, late bloomer . . . definitely give him a shot to be #3 QB
Just what this team needs another project at a key position.
Originally posted by boriken_9er:

Where's the harm? He'll be the #3 QB. (at best)
he will come in as a camp arm
Originally posted by maxsmart:
Originally posted by 9erluv415:

Lots of potential, smart, late bloomer . . . definitely give him a shot to be #3 QB

I think that's a bit of a reach for this year. Likely practice squad material this year with the potential to be a #3 in 2012 if he stays patient.

If you listen to Baalke he says every draft pick is a project. just depends on how fast they can learn.

Sure, cuz every team can just wave their magic wands and have a ready-made, pro-bowl answer at QB whenver they want.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
This kid is pretty good. He would have been drafted if he didn't miss 6 games last year.
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Didn't see this..if there is one...my apologies

but a friend of mine told me to go youtube him, i did, he looks like a solid late round prospect

never know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV4iHTWC7hE

i haven't heard anyone talking about him at all though..

BOOM! bumping my original post! sign him up.....glad to hear he's on the radar
In addition, The Santa Rosa Press Democrat reported this week that the 49ers showed interest in former Louisville QB Adam Froman during the draft. They did not show interest in undrafted passers, Pat Devlin of Delaware and Josh Portis of California, Pa.

Read more: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2011/05/undrafted-rooki.html#ixzz1LR7kxeew
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:
MaioccoCSN

Scott

He's talking about their names dude. chill lol

lol my bad