There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Adam Froman Bandwagon

Originally posted by valrod33:
MaioccoCSN

RT @DaveRazzano: QB Adam Froman (Louisville) would be perfect project for Harbaugh. Kid has alot of skill. Can throw and runs in high 4.5's!

Another guy with a stupid name, He wont be a good NFL player

Froman is not as bad as Kaepernick, or Drunkenmiller, or Carmazzi, or... Smith?

I tend to disagree with anything Razzano says, but I would be happy with Froman in the 7th (maybe the 6th).
Scott
http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/23/n-f-l-draft-adam-froman-fourth-ranked-quarterback/?partner=rss&emc=rss
Froman didn't get the call he wanted - PD

Eric Branch: Jim Harbaugh said he's interested in a specific undrafted QB. The #49ers contacted Adam Froman during the draft.

Are the 49ers interested in him?

[ Edited by PTulini on May 2, 2011 at 09:15:21 ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I wonder if he's related to Abe Froman the "Sausage King of Chicago"

LOL Ferris Buelers day off, love that movie.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Froman didn't get the call he wanted - PD

Eric Branch: Jim Harbaugh said he's interested in a specific undrafted QB. The #49ers contacted Adam Froman during the draft.

Are the 49ers interested in him?

He got calls during the draft from the Falcons, Dolphins and us. If he does whats best for him he should sign with the Dolphins or the Niners. Better chance of getting playing time there than in Atlanta with Matty Ice
Interesting stuff. I bet Niners have the edge on the Dolphins and the Falcons. First, Froman is from Santa Rosa and second Harbaugh could develop him like Philly developed Kolb.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Froman would be just another camp arm, he wouldn't get much of a chance here.
Sign him and drop Carr. That'll make it Alex Smith, Kaep, and Froman as our QBs.
Originally posted by NumberOneFan:
Sign him and drop Carr. That'll make it Alex Smith, Kaep, and Froman as our QBs.

I'd be cool with this.

Or even keeping Carr for a year and having Froman spend a year on the practice squad.

Ultimately though, I think he'd be a great backup to Kaepernick. It seems like they are pretty similar and you wouldn't have to make too many play calling changes if Froman had to come in.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

He'd easily beat out Carr as our third Qb.
go ahead a bash the sh1t out of me for saying this but I'm fcuking sold off of the 1st throw. back to finishing the rest of the clip. stomp away

[ Edited by Negrodamus on May 2, 2011 at 12:42:27 ]
Niners should have drafted another QB in the 6th or 7th round. Who knows when this CBA thing is gonna get settled.
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Sounds like another webzone flavor of the week AKA Nate Davis.

You people realize there's a 90% chance this guy never takes an NFL snap right?

Yup, but he seems to have a little Tony Romo to his game...and Romo faced the same odds as Froman is now facing. Point being, you never know.
  • RedAu
  • Veteran
As a tip of the hat to the Pat Devlin Dromedary, I propose this bandwagon be renamed "The Adam Froman Ford Fiesta".
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

He'd easily beat out Carr as our third Qb.

Yah but would he beat out an incoming veteran, and I have no doubt there will be one coming in.