There are 223 users in the forums

Matt Barrows' latest mock

...with a couple trades. Check it out!
i llove it but honestly i dont see us trading back into the first at 45 him dalton ponder mallet or locker are gonna be there all have great upside
[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Apr 17, 2011 at 1:17 PM ]
id be happy with quinn if peterson is off the board.
Love the trade down to 10 to get Quinn. He's my #1 choice at #7 so if we could move down and still get him, i'm on cloud 9.

Not sure if I'd be thrilled with moving up for Kaepernick...would much rather if we make the move into bottom first it be for Ponder. He's much more NFL ready and a safer choice imo.
Originally posted by genus49:
Love the trade down to 10 to get Quinn. He's my #1 choice at #7 so if we could move down and still get him, i'm on cloud 9.

Not sure if I'd be thrilled with moving up for Kaepernick...would much rather if we make the move into bottom first it be for Ponder. He's much more NFL ready and a safer choice imo.

Love the trade down to get Quinn but that was a horrid mock IMO and thats just talking about the qbs. Newton Gabbert Ponder Dalton and Kaepernick ? Locker and Mallet falling behind those? please. I think the Bills suprise people and go with Peterson at 3.
That's a dream scenario... love it.

Peterson's gonna be gone. Robert Quinn or Prince is gonna be our dude.
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Originally posted by genus49:

Love the trade down to get Quinn but that was a horrid mock IMO and thats just talking about the qbs. Newton Gabbert Ponder Dalton and Kaepernick ? Locker and Mallet falling behind those? please. I think the Bills suprise people and go with Peterson at 3.

they wont they have no pass rushers and they have the worst d line in nfl itll be fairley dareus or miller

also if cam newton doesnt go 1 he might end up in buffalo the gm loves him
I think Arizona or Cleveland trades out of that spot before we get the chance too. I don't see Gabbert available at 7 with all these teams needing a quarterback. If one team wants him that bad they're going to be sh*tting their pants of us selecting him or another team swooping in.

Still I'm okay with Quinn at 7 and Kaepernick.
makes me happy

see! he thinks AZ is gonna take peterson too
Sign me up!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

althout it would suck for us they would be stupid too they dont have any pass rushers no qb there secondary is acually there strength
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

althout it would suck for us they would be stupid too they dont have any pass rushers no qb there secondary is acually there strength

i think they make a play for a vet qb, aka Bulger. good chance they grab peterson if miller aint there
  • fryet
  • Veteran
I would hope we would grab Gabbert if he dropped to 7, but I would assume that if Harbaugh didn't grab him, he didn't believe he would be the 49er's QB of the future.
Share 49ersWebzone