There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If Peterson/Miller are taken, Prince pick is....

If Peterson/Miller are taken, Prince pick is....

I am torn... Obviously, anything can happen in the draft but it is looking more and more like Peterson and Miller will be gone before our #7 pick.

Most are saying that we'll choose Price Amukamara. I like the kid but doesn't look special to me. I look at Peterson and I see someone SPECIAL. I just wish that we can pick someone special rather than SETTLE for 2nd best.
[ Edited by amigoj49 on Apr 16, 2011 at 10:17 PM ]
Originally posted by amigoj49:
I am torn... Obviously, anything can happen in the draft but it is looking more and more like Peterson and Miller will be gone before our #7 pick.

Most are saying that we'll choose Price Amukamara. I like the kid but doesn't look special to me. I look at Peterson and I see someone SPECIAL. I just wish that we can pick someone special rather than SETTLE for 2nd best.

ajumura reminds me of ahmed plummer, or the saints picks jenkins from ohio state...id rather trade down than take akumura
Originally posted by hofer36:

ajumura reminds me of ahmed plummer, or the saints picks jenkins from ohio state...id rather trade down than take akumura

he shut down practically everyone he faced he has the best hands in the draft out of cb s by far and he is a playmaker
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

he shut down practically everyone he faced he has the best hands in the draft out of cb s by far and he is a playmaker

Justin Blackmon.... i wouldn't quite say that he was shut down...
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

Justin Blackmon.... i wouldn't quite say that he was shut down...

every1 has 1 bad game and acually that was only a half
i mean julio jones had 11 catches on patrick peterson
I think we should trade down if that's the best we can do at #7. I don't want the 2nd best CB at #7. Plus he was absolute toast vs. Oklahoma State... The WR's he will face in the pros are far better than that. I don't want any CB at #7 not named "Peterson." We better be picking a different position or trading down if that happens. I don't mind Prince later. Like if we trade to the #12 - #15 range or something. I could see picking him there. IMO he is way overrated at #7. That's too high for Prince.
This is a weird poll. I agree with all options except that Prince will be special.

He's prolly an ok pick, boring, and i'd rather look elsewhere.
Prince is special. Was target 53 times and only gave up 18 catches. Peterson gave up 17 receptions in just 2 games to Jeff Fuller of Texas A&M and Julio Jones of Alabama. On top of that, PP has worse technique and doesn't want to return kicks in the NFL. PP is a physical freak but to me he's also highly overrated.
Look! The important thing is that we can no longer use the term "special player" after our last HC desensitized it by using it on the likes of Alex Smith and Many Lawson. You can give me all the crap about Smith having 6 coordinators or Lawson being good at setting the edge, but neither is anything close to a special player. Anyways. Back on topic. Singletary killed the term. Please refrain from using it. Thank you.
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Look! The important thing is that we can no longer use the term "special player" after our last HC desensitized it by using it on the likes of Alex Smith and Many Lawson. You can give me all the crap about Smith having 6 coordinators or Lawson being good at setting the edge, but neither is anything close to a special player. Anyways. Back on topic. Singletary killed the term. Please refrain from using it. Thank you.

but they are special players so please and kindly stop telling people what they can say and what they can't say.

Thank you.
Originally posted by backontop:

but they are special players so please and kindly stop telling people what they can say and what they can't say.

Thank you.

LOL hope that was meant as sarcasm.
Originally posted by chinawildman:

Thank you.

nope it was serious. He is the only one on the internets not allowed to do it. Check the rule book

Originally posted by chinawildman:

Thank you.

nope it was serious. He is the only one on the internets not allowed to do it. Check the rule book

Von Miller is SPECIAL because he is a game-changer. Patrick Peterson is SPECIAL because he can get a TD everytime he touches the ball. Prince is.... he is funny on camera (lots of good jokes)... I give you that!