LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

Divisional mock draft

ya let it go
If you wanna continue, i have no problem with it, and i will do the picks for my division, too. But i don't have the time this week to do the administration. Just open another thread with the 2nd round and i am in :)
Originally posted by stever:
If you wanna continue, i have no problem with it, and i will do the picks for my division, too. But i don't have the time this week to do the administration. Just open another thread with the 2nd round and i am in :)

Alright, I'll do it.
I haven't seen hungarian9erfan for a few days. Maybe we should proceed
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
do it
do it
He's got back to back picks, Minnesota and Detriot. Who do you guys think the picks should be?
I am not in charge anymore. Bay_Area_Fan is :) Maybe we can pick to next picks together
I'd say Brandon Harris for the vikings and Bruce Carter for the lions.

Nice picks.
For the Vikings I agree with Brandon Harris. Rahim Moore is another option.
For the Lions I think it's between Martez Wilson and Bruce Carter, but I'd give the edge to Wilson.

I'm gonna go ahead and make the Vikings pick since I agree with stever's pick. Still waiting to hear back from at least one more person about who they think the Lions should take.
Originally posted by Bay_Area_Fan:

Nice picks.
For the Vikings I agree with Brandon Harris. Rahim Moore is another option.
For the Lions I think it's between Martez Wilson and Bruce Carter, but I'd give the edge to Wilson.

I would see more as an inside backer in a 4-3. Or maybe as a 3-4 pass rushing olb
Carter would be great if he was healthy enough to play this year. Rumor has it he wont be playing.
Id give Detroit Cannon they desperately need to fix their interior OL. If not Cannon another RG,LG or center. That OL got each QB and RB killed last year. They also need a CB but OL is key for Detroit and the money they got invested in Stafford,Best and CJ.
The lions selected an OT in round 1, so they can move Backus inside. After releasing Peterson, they have nothing at olb
Share 49ersWebzone