LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 148 users in the forums

Terelle Pryor considering entering supplamental draft

Kids gotta be as good or better than masoli
Originally posted by ads_2006:

He is better. I've seen them both play in person.
So if we are possibly getting culpepper what are the chances we pick up pryor next.
I'm sure they have him on their board and I'm guessing he's a 3rd or 4th rounder. Talent-wise he better than that, but we just spent a few picks to acquire Kap. I wonder if Seattle take a shot at him??
if we can get him for a 5th im down.
I think someone throws a 2nd at him. Oakland possibly Washington
if you throw a 2nd, you lose your 2nd in the 2012 draft right? Isnt there another decent crop of Qb's next year? more that are actually pro ready? Why waste anything higher than a 5th on pryor?
i thought they said he wasnt eligable?
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
if you throw a 2nd, you lose your 2nd in the 2012 draft right? Isnt there another decent crop of Qb's next year? more that are actually pro ready? Why waste anything higher than a 5th on pryor?

yeah a 2nd is to high for him. if he was in the draft next year he would likely be a 3rd-6rd qb. the highest i remember was a 3rd rounder for none other than ahmad brooks.
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

He is better. I've seen them both play in person.

Well to be fair, one is entering the NFL as a QB, the other was trying to make the roster as a Hybrid RB/QB. I would of rather us brought in another camp arm then not giving Masoli time to pick up the RB position, especially after watching Dixons dance moves. Hopefully he stops that.

Goodell is acting like the NFL is some kind of gentleman's club with the Pryor deal. Just make a decision and tell him that he's eligible already. If Pacman gets 100 chances, why is Goodell so hesitant to let Pryor in the supplemental draft? He's not perfect, but it's not like he's a criminal.
mortreport Chris Mortensen
NFL Supplemental Drafts has been now reschedued for Monday and Terrelle Pryor is eleigible

Here's the kicker: Pryor will be ineligble first 5 games...

Clearly, NFL decided Pryor eligible for Monday's draft but making him sit out first 5 games/practice equal to deal he had cut w OSU last Dec
Pryor will be allowed to participate in training camp in preseason but then, like a suspension, will have to sit out practice & 5 games
40 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Pryor will be allowed to participate in training camp in preseason but then, like a suspension, will have to sit out practice & 5 games
40 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

good for the nfl upholding that suspension.
Share 49ersWebzone