There are 241 users in the forums

Fairly or Anukamara

Also, why no mention of Robert Queen? I'd take him over Fairly and Anukamara
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
prince
Prince. Easy pick imo.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Not a fan of either, but if I've to pick one - I'll take Fairley. He is one of the best player in the draft class, but has a high bust factor...but I rather think positively and select the player who has bigger potential.

Trade back in this scenario will be the best. Trade back, and draft Quinn or Jordan while picking up a 2nd rounder or a 3rd rounder will be a better choice.
I definitely don't want fairley
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Trade back.

+1

Get a good D-lineman or rush OLB in the middle of the first, and stock pile the picks to move up and take a QB in the late first/early second.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Trade back.

Absolutely, and get in position to pick a player we prefer more.
1.) Trade back
2.) Prince

I wouldn't even entertain the idea of drafting a DT who is a huge question mark and who doesn't even remotely fit our system.
Fairley will be the next in a long line of DT busts. He does not have the maturity level or professionalism to handle the massive paycheck he is about to be handed. He also hits the ground too often which will result in an injury.

Quinn or Prince would justify a #7 pick but trading back would be the best value. I would go with Prince since we could plug him in Day 1.

[ Edited by 5280High on Apr 1, 2011 at 10:46:55 ]
Originally posted by redrathman:
Who the f**k is Anukamara?

I used to drive an old beat up Chevy truck, but I got a promotion that came with a fat raise so I went out and bought myself anukamara!

Translation: Oh, he went out and bought a new Camaro.

Sweet!

Originally posted by Bay_Area_Fan:

Who are these guys?
Quinn..
trade back like others have said. but if we stay pact I'll take Fairley
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by Bay_Area_Fan:

Who are these guys?

Trade up to #1 for Ryan Millet.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
First off, you misspelled both there names. With that said, my choice is Prince!

Agreed, also "their names" not "there names"[/u]
Share 49ersWebzone