There are 201 users in the forums

Fairly or Anukamara

If peterson,miller,gabbbert,dareus are all gone who would u rather have out of these two? i would pick fairly we need a monster like him on the D line your thoughts?
I'd take Fairley too, I'd rather draft a pass rusher but if Peterson's available draft him.
Trade back.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Trade back.
First off, you misspelled both there names. With that said, my choice is Prince!
Prince. If the right deal came across I'd trade back, but trading back getting an 3rd rounder then settling on Quinn just isn't going to cut it.
prince
Originally posted by Travisty13:
First off, you misspelled both there names. With that said, my choice is Prince!

lol i thought that was pretty funny too. I don't really want either guy but to me Prince would be the safer pick.

Fairley = more talent/higher potential for his position but bigger risk
Originally posted by genus49:

lol i thought that was pretty funny too. I don't really want either guy but to me Prince would be the safer pick.

If Fairley had two seasons like he did last year then him, but he doesn't. prince is the better pick. You don't haver Bowers on there, I would consider Bower, need problems and all.
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by genus49:

If Fairley had two seasons like he did last year then him, but he doesn't. prince is the better pick. You don't haver Bowers on there, I would consider Bower, need problems and all.

I dont want bowers if he has needness problems i was fine when it was only a knee issue!

Fairley

we can sign asomugha later

[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Mar 30, 2011 at 20:46:29 ]
Who the f**k is Anukamara?
Originally posted by redrathman:
Who the f**k is Anukamara?

or fairly for that manner lol
I'm really hoping Patrick Patterson or Von Millar fall to 7 so won't be in this situation.
Originally posted by Bay_Area_Fan:
I'm really hoping Patrick Patterson or Von Millar fall to 7 so won't be in this situation.

wouldnt mind marcell darus either
Share 49ersWebzone