LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

WR Jordon Watson, Harding

According to Matt Barrows, he is one of the players the 49ers may have their eye on. He's a late round or UFA prospect.
Intersting. I checked Scott Wright's Draft Countdown site and he lists 58 WRs and Harding isn't one of them. Does anyone knmow more about him - his 40 etc.?

He looks like a Dwight Clark clone.
  • mod
  • Veteran
quite possibly the worst Highlight music i've ever heard lol

according to a certain website he was clocked doing a 4.52 40.... Not exactly fast, but fast enough to play in the NFL.

[ Edited by modninerfan on Mar 26, 2011 at 20:16:53 ]
I saw nothing that impressed me. But I guess that's why I'm not a professional football scout.
I can't see any reason for him to be drafted. UDFA material at best whenever we have the new CBA.
If news that they're the interested in this guy is leaking out, my take away is that they probably aren't looking to draft a WR this year. Not shocking, since it seemed a little crowded last off season. But I still think our WR core could use a bigger upgrade than a new undrafted free agent....
Is he a gymrat or a class act?
He could be seen as a Dwight Clark or Jordie Nelson type of player, both of whom were invaluable members of Super Bowl teams. Production is so important. Remember that Clark was a 10th round pick.
Originally posted by excelsior:
He could be seen as a Dwight Clark or Jordie Nelson type of player, both of whom were invaluable members of Super Bowl teams. Production is so important. Remember that Clark was a 10th round pick.

So he's a gymrat...

• mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by excelsior:

I'm thinking more of a poor mans Antonio Bryant.
Share 49ersWebzone