There are 193 users in the forums

1st round options

It appears that 49ers have found themselves in fortunate position where they can address their needs with several different available players. The only question is which available player will be more attractive.

Lets assume that Peterson and Miller are off the board and the 49ers are either uninterested in the quarterbacks available, or they are already off the board. There are three players that I think the 49ers will be choosing from.

Cameron Jordan - A highly versatile and productive player from the bay area who will boost an already strong defensive line.

Prince Amukamara - An immediate upgrade at the position that holds our biggest need.

Robert Quinn - Extremely talented pass rusher that has great size and strength. He has an extremely high ceiling but is also very raw having sat out his junior year.

I am hoping that Peterson some how slips to us at #7, but I find hard to foresee six teams passing on perhaps the most talented player in the draft. I think there is a very good chance that 49ers will find themselves choosing between these three players. Not bad considering that these are the players we are left to choose from if Von Miller and Patrick Peterson are already taken.
In that case, Quinn would be my top player left.

1. Patrick Peterson
2. Von Miller
3. Blane Gabbert
4. Robert Quinn
5. Prince Amukamara
6. J.J. Watt
7. Cameron Jordon

That's my board.
my board

peterson
quinn
fairley
daerues
miller
prince
Mine

Peterson
Miller
Dareus
Gabbert
Green
Quinn
Newton
Amukamara

Bowers is just a 4-3 end and Fairley could be a 3-4 end, but no. That's why neither is on my board, not a match to scheme. The reason for both QBs in the top is because of the value of such raw, young potential especially with Newton.

I really hope of all hopes that both QBs, Bowers and Green go top six. If that happens, say hello to Peterson.

Got to go

1. Peterson
2. Miller
3. Akumara
4. Quinn
Gabbert
Peterson
Miller
Quinn
Dareus
Green
Share 49ersWebzone