LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Notre Dame WR Michael Floyd could declare for supplemental draft

Link Here...

[ Edited by PTulini on Mar 21, 2011 at 17:20:08 ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Bad year for him to be a douchebag.
So..... Miller and Burton in the draft, then Luck and Floyd in the supplemental draft?

Ouch, physically and the way he plays reminds me of TO. Huge fan of his but at the same time he needs to not be getting DUIs. But I would love to pick him up in the supplemental draft. He should've declared for the regular draft.

At the same time while I realize he needs to not be getting DUIs, it's really not that surprising. Just today I heard one of the athletes at my school talking to a friend how he and his friend were driving around while they were high and drunk at the same time. It's f**king stupid but you can bet he's not the only one of these NFL players/college athletes that does it.
I thought he'd be 2nd round pick if he came out, but that was with Blackmon possibly declaring too maybe he coulda been a later 1st, early 2nd rounder (Packers)

All the talent in the world, bunch of in his head, how often do we see this?
What a waste of talent. Twice in one year, I hope he gets himself squared away pronto.
Too bad he has great hands and has that "IT" factor. I think he holds the school record for most TD's.

sorry I posted the wrong video here edit.

[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Mar 23, 2011 at 03:34:04 ]
If he does declare, I would be more than happy to throw a 3rd rounder out for him...we need another solid WR to help our offense...he could be similar to ahmad brooks and be a solid contributor.

Then try to make a big trade for Luck, then Harbaugh has the ammunition he needs to take the NFC West
this guy is pretty good i wouldnt mind getting him maybe for a 3rd
He was better than Tate the year he got injured, he's good. He is more of a built Zeigler.

I would spend a pick on him in a heartbeat! Do it 49ers!
I would spend a 2nd round pick on him.
WANT
Originally posted by RonMexico:
WANT

So do I!
Share 49ersWebzone