LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

MadDog's Big 200 Board

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by Lockout:
Hate to say it, but ranking Gabbert as the BPA just shows you probably shouldn't be doing this.

There are GLARING flaws in almost every aspect to his game. I can understand ranking him in the Late 1st, but the best player in the draft? Over Peterson and Green? Laughable.

This is not a Best Prospects Board. This is a projection of how I see the draft falling on draft day.

I will at some point create my own BPA board, and do this on the multiple draft day as the players fall.

I see, my mistake. Look forward to your BPA board.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by teeohh:
How do you compare Miller and Quinn as pass rushers for our defense?

I take Miller as the superior player, and moving his weight to the mid-240's has been critical. His ability to bend is unreal, and while Quinn is a terrific athlete for his size, I am not so sure he is the best fit for a 3-4 defense. I also have hesitations on player who sit out a year, and a guy with a brain tumor. On my overall best player available board, I would not list Quinn in the top 10.

From what I have seen Miller has one move. Which is fast around the tackle , never through the tackle. He will take time to actually develop some pass rush moves. Quinn would have been a top three pick if not for the suspension. Quinn also has a plethora of pass rush moves. Quinn will take time to get into game shape. Miller will need time to develop and will get blown up in the run game. Well see.
Lockout= hater. You were way off on that one though mad dog.
Share 49ersWebzone