LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Just Wondering..

• 9moon
  • Veteran
..,. What would u all do if all 3 (Peterson, Miller and Quinn) are still on the board when it's time for us to draft, AND JERRY JONES call us and offered us his 1st this year and another 1st next year..

... would u pull the trigger and make the trade??
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Yes
No way do we pass up Peterson. He has the ability to be as special as Champ Bailey & Deion.
For 2 firsts? And you get one of these players for sure? And Miller doesn't really fit Ten's scheme, so chances are you get Miller? And another first? Yeh, I'd take it. Extra ammo for next year if we want to trade up for Luck next year. Or be able to trade up this year for a late first to get our QB. Definitely take it
I would squeeze Jerry for a second rounder in there as well, he'll bend over for what ever.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
I would squeeze Jerry for a second rounder in there as well, he'll bend over for what ever.

AGREED.... there are no sure things in the draft, but with more picks there are always better odds!!!!!!!!!!
intresting but id think i would stay where we were and get peterson i would take the deal and take either quinn or miller if he added a second round pick
how about for 2 firsts and Felix Jones
If Peterson is still on the board, the Niners hang up the phone and sprint to the podium with their draft card. Miller or Quinn may warrant the trade discussion.
I say you easily take that trade. I'm probably one of the biggest patrick peterson fans, but picking up another 1st for next year is too valuable. Plus, depending on who has already been drafted, we'll still end up getting either Quinn or Miller.

and please, don't compare peterson to Deion. Nobody is going to be like Deion.

You bet your a$$ I'd make that trade - in a heartbeat!!

Dan
49ers Fan in NC
I'd take that deal in a heartbeat...we'd still get the #9 pick and have two 1st rounders next year.
It's a no brainer...but will never happen.

And yes you make that trade easily.
easy trade
What's with all of the unreallistic trade down scenarios popping up?

Jerry Jones is not going to give up a 1st round pick next year to move up 3 spots.

Hey guys I heard Indy's so in love with Peterson that they will trade Peyton Manning and their first round pick this year. Would you guys do it?
Share 49ersWebzone