LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

secondary

Every body understands at our need a CB, OLB , NT, C and all that other stuff bit isnt any one noticing that we kinda need 2 corners i mean spencer is alright but he gets burned alot he isnt fast enough to compete with all these fast WR i think there is alot of secondary talent in this draft i say we draft 2 CB
Originally posted by Mays21:
Every body understands at our need a CB, OLB , NT, C and all that other stuff bit isnt any one noticing that we kinda need 2 corners i mean spencer is alright but he gets burned alot he isnt fast enough to compete with all these fast WR i think there is alot of secondary talent in this draft i say we draft 2 CB

I can definitely see the niners taking two corners. Who knows how much longer Nate Clements plays for us and someone should be brought in to start as well as someone else to compete with Spencer.
I can see us drafting 2 CBs. I would love Peterson in the first then we can look to fill our other holes in the second thru fourth rounds. I would b ok taking a second CB in the 5,6, or 7th.
  • buhda
  • Veteran
Peterson or Prince in the 1st. and Richard Sherman in the 5th.
Share 49ersWebzone