LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 294 users in the forums

Von Miller WANTS to be drafted by the DALLAS COWBOYS

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
A kid born in Texas who plays for Texas A & M wants to play for the Dallas Cowboys? The f**k. What is he thinking?!

Right? Some people think everyone grew up a 49ers fan.

If I grew up in Texas I'd want to go to the team I am a fan of as well but it's not like guys don't go on to have great careers for the team that drafts them - even if they're rival teams.

The fact that some people actually don't want him now because of this(assuming they did before this) is so childish, it's pathetic.

somebodies sarcasm detector isnt working

You may have been sarcastic...doesn't mean the others were.
  • dj43
A kid born in Texas who plays for Texas A & M wants to play for the Dallas Cowboys? The f**k. What is he thinking?!

In the last 10 years it is hard to imagine very many kids growing up WANTING to be a 49er, or a fan.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Von Miller can suck it, Im off the bandwagon.
good thing it is a business. All the feelings go away when you get paid.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
They all want to be drafted by the Cowboys until they go there. Then alot of them want to go somewhere else.

Well played.
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Didn't Willis and Crabtree say the samething?

Nope, totally different I believe. Willis and Crabtree grew up idolizing the cowboys when they were young but they weren't desperate to get drafted by them. Screw Miller.
navorrow bowman wanted to be a cowboy too, s*** dont mean anything until they get paid tho
He must be gay or something...
What would Dallas have to give up if he were available when our turn is on the clock?
Would they give a 1st & 2nd?
I was 51/49 in favor of Miller over Quinn, this active perusing of the Cowboys changes that. The scales are now tipped 55/45 in favor of Quinn.

Quinn @ 7!!!!!!
[ Edited by WINiner on Mar 10, 2011 at 2:15 PM ]

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
What would Dallas have to give up if he were available when our turn is on the clock?
Would they give a 1st & 2nd?

The Cowboys would not make that move for Miller. Peterson maybe, not Miller.
Originally posted by dj43:

In the last 10 years it is hard to imagine very many kids growing up WANTING to be a 49er, or a fan.

Disagree
Good for him... too bad he doesn't get to draft his team.
PATRICK PETERSON
I'm sure that would change quick if the Carolina Panthers drafted him number one overall and offered him a 6 year $62million contract with 40 mill guaranteed.

You think Bradford really wanted to play for the Rams?? Maybe, but probably not.. But the Rams are writing him his checks. Nowadays players go to where the money is at.

Getting paid to play football in the NFL is every aspiring football players dream. Playing in the NFL for your childhood team is just icing on the cake.
Share 49ersWebzone