There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Von Miller or Robert Quinn???

• JRILL
  • Veteran
If one of these two are still on the board at #7, who would you want the niners to pick and why???
Patrick Peterson
Quinn for me
Originally posted by jreff22:
Patrick Peterson
I like both but I think Quinn would be a better fit for us. He is stronger at the point of attack and sets the edge on the run better. Plus Quinn could easily play DE in nickel situations. Miller is a beast too but i'm not sure he'll hold that new weight throughout the season. Many players bulk up for the combine but the daily grind of the season doesn't allow them to keep lifting to hold the weight on.
Robert Quinn.
mattbarrows

Learning he's my draft crush has inspired him to run faster! @NFLCharean Von Miller just ran a 4.49 at A&M's Pro Day.
It's Quinn for me.
WesBunting

honestly when watching Von Miller...I see more Clay Matthews in his game than anyone else. #NFLDRAFT
Brian Jennings... because team's need snappers.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
MILLER VS QUINN
Wesley Bunting WesBunting

Von Miller displays great bend and flexibility when asked to flatten, fluid hips, long arms to create leverage, looks ready to rush qb to me
Originally posted by valrod33:

Von Miller displays great bend and flexibility when asked to flatten, fluid hips, long arms to create leverage, looks ready to rush qb to me

what about shedding blockers...can be get away from 300+lb OL?

can your face?

can your face?

it's not gay like yours so yes