There are 233 users in the forums

What if...

Patrick Peterson
Von Miller
Robert Quinn
AJ Green
Blain Gabbert
Marcel Dareus

they all go ahead of us. Who do we pick? Is Prince worth a top 10 pick? Can Fairley fit into our 3-4 defense? Why not? I think Fairley might can be an end in our defense kind of like Darnell Dockett is with the Cards. This would definitely be worst case scenario.

Also,

I understand that scissors can beat paper, and I get how rock can beat scissors, but there’s no way paper can beat rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around rock leaving it immobile? Why can’t paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can’t paper do this to people? Whay aren’t sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I’ll tell you why, because paper can’t beat anybody, a rock would tear it up in two seconds, when I play rock paper scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clinched fist and say, oh sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
Prince or trade down.
Bowers
prince
Originally posted by miked1978:
Patrick Peterson
Von Miller
Robert Quinn
AJ Green
Blain Gabbert
Marcel Dareus

they all go ahead of us. Who do we pick? Is Prince worth a top 10 pick? Can Fairley fit into our 3-4 defense? Why not? I think Fairley might can be an end in our defense kind of like Darnell Dockett is with the Cards. This would definitely be worst case scenario.

Also,

I understand that scissors can beat paper, and I get how rock can beat scissors, but there’s no way paper can beat rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around rock leaving it immobile? Why can’t paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can’t paper do this to people? Whay aren’t sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I’ll tell you why, because paper can’t beat anybody, a rock would tear it up in two seconds, when I play rock paper scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clinched fist and say, oh sorry, I thought paper would protect you.

You have been thinking about this for awhile haven't you? A troubling question indeed!

Prince or trade down or Fairly.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Mar 9, 2011 at 6:33 AM ]
Absolutely trade down. Someone will want to move up for Bowers or Newton. We can move down a couple of spots and still likely get Amakamura or Aldon Smith.
[ Edited by gravelburn on Mar 9, 2011 at 6:49 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
prince
Share 49ersWebzone