Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Cam Newton

and Gabbert

mallet

All the early first round QBs...
I would much rather have Newton than Gabbert. Better upside and he is a winner. If Newton is there at seven i would love for the niners to take him.
Stay away from : Gabbert
I'm leaning towards Gabbert. I don't think he'll be a fit with Harbaugh at all.
Why isn't Quinn on that board. He is easily one of the more overrated players in this draft.

Scott
1. Von Miller
2. Fairley
3. Cam Newton
4. Quinn
  • ttime
Cam Newton is the only player that this team CAN NOT afford NOT to take if available. Coach H who has a pretty accurate record of assessing qb talent has said that Cam is the best prospect in the past 10 years and you all think they should pass on him? It doesn't matter that Cam did not come in for a visit. The GM visited his pro day and Coach H has seen enough to give him a glowing assessment.

[ Edited by ttime on Apr 26, 2011 at 19:26:37 ]

Originally posted by ttime:
Cam Newton is the only player that this team CAN NOT afford NOT to take if available. Coach H who has a pretty accurate record of assessing qb talent has said that Cam is the best prospect in the past 10 years and you all think they should pass on him? It doesn't matter that Cam did not come in for a visit. The GM visited his pro day and Coach H has seen enough to give him a glowing assessment.

Is that you Cam?

Scott

lol smokescreen were only team other than Dallas in top 12 who haven't called him in for a private workout jim h didnt even attend his proday he isnt even on our radar
Originally posted by teeohh:
Fairley

I don't like Fairley cuz he is always a cheap shot. I am so sick at him. Later and Later now.. i just feel about him. I guess. I like him because he wanted to wins when he can a cheap shot at QB for hurt so badly. I thinks that QB was so scare and sick at Fairley was a cheap shot. Then QB was could be gave up and gave Fairley for wins a games. Sooooo... I just thinking about that. I want the Niners must a wins for help! U know?!?!.. Anyway...
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Cam Newton

Indeed. f**k him.
Originally posted by feeblefreestyler:

Is that you Cam?

Scott

LOL!!! so happy were not taking scam
Share 49ersWebzone