1. Carolina Panthers - Daquan Bowers DE Clemson - The Panthers could go QB but I don't think there's one worthy of a first overall pick.
2. Denver Broncos - Marcell Dareus DL Alabama - Dareus could be a game changer on the broncos D-line and if he's anything like Suh last year he should be the pick.
3. Buffalo Bills - Nick Fairley DT Auburn - The Bills need help in a lot of places but building from the inside out is important and Fairley could wreak havoc on Tom Brady and Mark Sanchez for years.
4. Cincinatti Bengals - AJ Green WR Georgia - The Bengals might be without T.O. and Ocho Cinco next year so getting Carson Palmer some new weapons is a need that meets value with Green on the board.
5. Arizona Cardinals - Cam Newton QB Auburn - The Cardinals said last year that they liked the three guys they had at QB so they have to be thinking they can turn someone with Cam Newton's potential into a Legitimate NFL QB.
6. Cleveland Browns - Von Miller OLB Texas A and M - The Browns are going back to a 4-3 defense but Miller could be a jack of all trades elephant rusher in a 4-3 or play OLB in a 3-4 so they can't go wrong here.
7. San Francisco 49ers - Patrick Peterson CB LSU - Peterson could end up being a shut down corner in the NFL so the 49ers opt for him over Robert Quinn here.
8. Tennessee Titans - Blaine Gabbert QB Missouri - The titans have to go QB here as their cupboard is as empty as an team in the league at that position.
9. Dallas Cowboys - Prince Amukamara CB Nebraska - The Cowboys might cut Terrence Newman and thus would need his replacement.
10. Washington Redskins - Jake Locker QB Washington - Mike Shanahan likes Locker and the Skins need a QB. I can see this move happening.
11. Houston Texans - Robert Quinn DE North Carolina - Quinn didn't play last year, which causes him to slip. But the Texans want a way to contend against Peyton Manning and Quinn opposite Mario Williams might cause Manning to worry a bit more.
12. Minnesota Vikings - Ryan Mallett QB Arkansas - Some teams are going to fall in love with Mallett's big arm and I can see the Vikings biting on him here.
13. Detroit Lions - Tyron Smith OT USC - The Lions are sick of scraping Matt Stafford off of the turf and have to go O-line high in the draft to make that stop happening.
14. St. Louis Rams - Julio Jones WR Alabama - Jones put on a clinic at the combine but I still think this is a reasonable spot for him to go where need meets a good value for the rams.
15. Miami Dolphins - J.J. Watt DE Wisconsin - Lots of people have them taking running back but I don't think running the ball was a problem for them. The problem was stopping people and quarterbacking.
16. Jacksonville Jaguars - Cam Jordon DE Cal - The Jags want to go back to having a big, strong, athletic D-line who can stop Matt Schaub and Peyton Manning.
[ Edited by BillWalsh on Mar 6, 2011 at 6:05 PM ]