LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 353 users in the forums

Prince

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6431017&categoryid=2378529

damn...

Faster then Peterson according to them, and the range of Devin McCourty. And more polished as a CB. See why I like him the most at #7?

i still like pp7 more but i wouldnt mind getting peterson one bit his ball skills are amazing and is easily the most polishec cb in the draft

You meant you wouldn't mind getting Prince right? I just see Peterson as a great Safety, I think his calling in the NFL is at safety. Prince is my pick at #7, and if we trade down (to far to snag Prince), then Kerrigan is my other pick.

damn...

Faster then Peterson according to them, and the range of Devin McCourty. And more polished as a CB. See why I like him the most at #7?

i still like pp7 more but i wouldnt mind getting peterson one bit his ball skills are amazing and is easily the most polishec cb in the draft

You meant you wouldn't mind getting Prince right? I just see Peterson as a great Safety, I think his calling in the NFL is at safety. Prince is my pick at #7, and if we trade down (to far to snag Prince), then Kerrigan is my other pick.

youre right i meant prince
I'd take him at 7 if pp is gone, Haden went sooner then him and i don't think he's as good of a prospect as prince is... Either way i think ill be happy with any defensive player we take, if we take a qb at 7 i might throw the f**king t.v.!!!
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
I'd take him at 7 if pp is gone, Haden went sooner then him and i don't think he's as good of a prospect as prince is... Either way i think ill be happy with any defensive player we take, if we take a qb at 7 i might throw the f**king t.v.!!!

we wont.. later in the first or second rd.

damn...

Parcells talked about Prince Amukamara a little during his draft special on ESPN. The only knock on him was that he said Amukamara has short arms. And he added, "That's not something you want in a CB. They can make up for it, but it is a concern."

After seeing this video, Amukamara looks fine to me!
Originally posted by PTulini:

damn...

Parcells talked about Prince Amukamara a little during his draft special on ESPN. The only knock on him was that he said Amukamara has short arms. And he added, "That's not something you want in a CB. They can make up for it, but it is a concern."

he seems to have the most range in motion out of all DB in draft that along with his ball skills he may be an int machine

damn...

he seems to have the most range in motion out of all DB in draft that along with his ball skills he may be an int machine

Ballhawk?

damn...

Ballhawk?

Whens the last time we could say that about anyone in our secondary?
Nate can get int's but he usally fumbles it at about the 10 yard line!!!
I would be fine with taking Prince if Peterson is gone. Worst case scenario, we take Gabbert or Quinn. And I've also been reading that Von Miller has bust potential written all over him ala that kid everyone wanted that got drafted by Buffalo...Aaron Maybin. Best case would be he's like Elvis Dumervil minus the bicep tear.

• dmax
  • Veteran
prince or patrick at 7...thats all
Originally posted by dmax:

That's what I'm hoping for. Ideally, trading back to pick up Prince so we have more ammo to trade up for Dalton.
I youtubed his highlight reel and this was the top choice

wtf kind of highlight reel...
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by dmax:

That's what I'm hoping for. Ideally, trading back to pick up Prince so we have more ammo to trade up for Dalton.
Share 49ersWebzone