There are 234 users in the forums

Prince

Originally posted by D-Money:
And if you see, Prince was with him the entire play and Blackmon just made a heck of a catch and run
Agh. Yeah that's the problem. He also gave up two first downs and a huge pass interference penalty. Now I'm guessing will blackmon will most likely be a top ten pick next year so he isn't a slouch, but Prince got owned the whole game I can't imagine Larry fitzgerald and other teams number one wideouts not doing the same.

If we are going to take a cb at # 7 he has to be a shut down corner and I just don't see prince as that.

In the Alabama game, PP gave Julio 10 catches. That's not lockdown. Plus he had a pass interference (which in the NFL would have been a 37 yard penalty) and gave up a TD. In the Arkansas game PP bit on a WR coming under and Mallett threw it over PP to Cobi Hamilton for an 80 yard TD. That's also not lockdown. In the same game, with time almost til halftime, Mallett hit a WR that got free when 2 LSU defenders collided, only person that could stop the WR was PP he took a bad angle had to adjust and by that time he'd gotten taken out of the play. That's not lockdown. But see, I can see only what I want to see too. Prince hate is ridiculous in my opinion.
[ Edited by Travisty13 on Mar 7, 2011 at 2:21 PM ]
Quote:
The weirdest question was they asked me if I had a girlfriend, and I told them I had never had a girlfriend before, and they said, 'So do you have a boyfriend?' That was pretty funny. I said, 'No, I love women.'

--Prince Amukamara

This kid is funny.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Quote:
The weirdest question was they asked me if I had a girlfriend, and I told them I had never had a girlfriend before, and they said, 'So do you have a boyfriend?' That was pretty funny. I said, 'No, I love women.'

--Prince Amukamara

This kid is funny.

He is. He seems like a genuine good dude. I youtubed some of his interviews awhile ago, I caught a couple of them funny. He's got a dry sense of humor.

0:48 in he cracks a joke. It made me lol.

Originally posted by Travisty13:
Quote:

--Prince Amukamara

This kid is funny.

He is. He seems like a genuine good dude. I youtubed some of his interviews awhile ago, I caught a couple of them funny. He's got a dry sense of humor.

Prince is a very humble, well-grounded young man. High character guy and a Christian involved in Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA). Amukamara isn't just a great player, he's a good person off the field as well.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Quote:

--Prince Amukamara

This kid is funny.

Prince is a very humble, well-grounded young man. High character guy and a Christian involved in Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA). Amukamara isn't just a great player, he's a good person off the field as well.

I'm a huge fan of Amukamara. He sees real humble and funny at the same time.

I'm going to bet that Prince will not get overtaken by being a pro athlete and forget to put in the work too. He won't be walking around flossin' like this.....
This should be our big board:

1) Peterson
2) Miller
3) Prince
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Quote:

--Prince Amukamara

This kid is funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yPxwUvc2dc
It doesn't make sense to me just why people want Quinn over prince, yes I understand we need a pass rusher but we also despretly need a qb so should we freak out and take one, no. Prince could very well be the steal on the first round and could be just as could as pp but everyone wants pp. Quinn is a 4-3 de we tryed that already guys remember he got us a 6th round pick for this draft. I don't wanna try that experiment again when we could have a sure thing in prince. I think If pp darues and green and miller are off the board then it should be a no brainer take prince.
trade the pick and just take MALLETT
Originally posted by CRABTREE:

Take the Mallett talk to The Mallett Bandwagon. Are you his agent/brother/drug dealer or something? That's literally the only comment you ever make on this board.

Take the Mallett talk to The Mallett Bandwagon. Are you his agent/brother/drug dealer or something? That's literally the only comment you ever make on this board.

no he made one other niner will get 10 wins in prediction thread i think its his 1st non mallet post
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

no he made one other niner will get 10 wins in prediction thread i think its his 1st non mallet post

That surprises me. I would bet you're right and that's his first non-Mallett post.
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6431017&categoryid=2378529

damn...

damn...

Faster then Peterson according to them, and the range of Devin McCourty. And more polished as a CB. See why I like him the most at #7?

damn...

Faster then Peterson according to them, and the range of Devin McCourty. And more polished as a CB. See why I like him the most at #7?

i still like pp7 more but i wouldnt mind getting peterson one bit his ball skills are amazing and is easily the most polishec cb in the draft
Share 49ersWebzone