There are 162 users in the forums

Prince

I don't understand why people think it would be a reach to take this guy at 7. From what I've heard, he and Peterson are on the same level except Peterson can return kicks and is slightly more athletic. In almost any draft he'd be the number one corner. I'd take him over anyone except Peterson, Miller, or Bowers.
Agree. He's my choice if Peterson, Miller and Dareus are off the board. And I wouldn't be mad if we took him over Dareus either.
Didn't he change his name?

[ Edited by RedWaltz24 on Mar 5, 2011 at 2:50 PM ]
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Agree. He's my choice if Peterson, Miller and Dareus are off the board. And I wouldn't be mad if we took him over Dareus either.
this...
[ Edited by communist on Mar 5, 2011 at 3:12 PM ]
Originally posted by jreff22:

best movie ever made
Originally posted by Draftology:

I don't understand why people think it would be a reach to take this guy at 7. From what I've heard, he and Peterson are on the same level except Peterson can return kicks and is slightly more athletic. In almost any draft he'd be the number one corner. I'd take him over anyone except Peterson, Miller, or Bowers.

I've been on the Prince bandwagon. I'll get a lot of flack for this, but I think Prince is going to be a better CB then PP. I'm all for having Prince on our team.
He'd be my choice if Quinn, Peterson, Dareus, Miller, Green and maybe Fairly and Bowers were off the board.
Originally posted by communist:
this...
  • Dino
  • Veteran

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
this...
i have to correct my self...if PP, Miller, Dareus AND quinn are off the board.
He'll make some team very happy. I think he goes around 10.
this...

And AJ green those guys i would take first, but if none are on the board prince would be a great pick.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
this...

And AJ green those guys i would take first, but if none are on the board prince would be a great pick.
after all, i think that we can agree on this...unlike crabs, green seems to be pro-ready/completed. so i wouldnt be mad about picking us AJ...2 months ago, i would kill harbaugh and baalke even for thinking about him...
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
He'd be my choice if Quinn, Peterson, Dareus, Miller, Green and maybe Fairly and Bowers were off the board.
that's seven guys....
Share 49ersWebzone