LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

***DIVISION STYLE Webzone Draft: VIKINGS (AB83rules) is ON THE CLOCK***

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Well well.. Cleveland would certainly be in a position to trade at this point. I think the Niners might be interested in moving up a spot to grab someone special!
are you serious???
Originally posted by communist:
Well well.. Cleveland would certainly be in a position to trade at this point. I think the Niners might be interested in moving up a spot to grab someone special!
are you serious???

Of course I am. This would be the spot in the draft where several teams would like to get to to draft a player.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Mar 4, 2011 at 2:41 PM ]
are you serious???

Of course I am
ok, it's "your "franchise"
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

are you serious???

Of course I am
ok, it's "your "franchise"

Yes it is.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
are you serious???

Of course I am. This would be the spot in the draft where several teams would like to get to to draft a player.

I agree. Patriots are somewhat interested, but will wait another 3-4 picks to look into makin' a move.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Not biting.
I have to go and dont want to hold this up. The Cleveland Browns select:

WR AJ GREEN

[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Mar 4, 2011 at 2:47 PM ]
Ninerjohn, your strategy was to move down, get another pick and pick aj green anyway, right?
Ninerjohn, your strategy was to move down, get another pick and pick aj green anyway, right?

Yes... I think the Niners, Tennessee, or Dallas would all love this pick at #6 and I dont think they would take Green. But.. Green was clearly the player I would want for Clev
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Mar 4, 2011 at 2:49 PM ]

Yes... I think the Niners, Tennessee, or Dallas would all love this pick at #6 and I dont think they would take Green. But.. Green was clearly the player I would want for Clev
very nice strategy...didnt think about that in the first place. i'm sorry for my comments.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Sent in my offer too late - but I doubt it would have been accepted anyway.

very nice strategy...didnt think about that in the first place. i'm sorry for my comments.

no worries

No. Cleveland really needs a big time WR and that offer wouldnt have been enough.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

No. Cleveland really needs a big time WR and that offer wouldnt have been enough.

Yea, figured. Just wanted to give it a try.

Great pick. Cleveland will be stoked to land AJ Green at 6.
Share 49ersWebzone