LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 156 users in the forums

draft rumors and news

• Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
hey guys, dont forget the NFL forum has the official NFL draft thread. Go there to start the real picks discussion.

Not sure I understand the logic of putting the draft thread outside the draft forum.....

But I do like the heat Goodell is taking right now!

The NFL thread is to discuss the pick once it happens. Once the guy is on an NFL team so to speak.
Apparently he hears them.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Apparently he hears them.

Guys, I hear ya'.
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
WE WANT FOOTBALL!!!

THIS.
hey guys, dont forget the NFL forum has the official NFL draft thread. Go there to start the real picks discussion.

Thread is locked
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
HAHAHAHHA WE WANT FOOTBALL

a little confused what does he have to do with it isnt it between the pwners and the nflpa?
f**k YOU GOODELL
Originally posted by Oscar:

Not sure I understand the logic of putting the draft thread outside the draft forum.....

The NFL thread is to discuss the pick once it happens. Once the guy is on an NFL team so to speak.

Ok so the official thread is here right? Good.
Smooth move Goodell, bring out the "Alabama Tragedies" card to drown out the lock-out anger. f**k you, a*****e.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=154023&page=1#post1

You beat me Oscar!!!

• Jiks
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
lol.... Goodell was boo'd

"We want football!" That was awesome. He got all choked up.
haha he's a b***h. All fans are tired of his tyrannical ass. His new softy rules is making the game boring....

BOOOO!!!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Ok so the official thread is here right? Good.

Not like it really matters, but I'd put the official NFL draft results thread in the draft forum.

But as long as there's one thread with all the news and pics, I don't really care where it is.
  • bors
  • Veteran
damn goodell got the heat...finally the fans get a chance to let there voice be heard
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
haha he's a b***h. All fans are tired of his tyrannical ass. His new softy rules is making the game boring....

BOOOO!!!

You guys are funny, you act its just HIS rules alone. Dude is employed by the owners, he does what they want.
Share 49ersWebzone