LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

cam newton #1???

• cozz4
  • Veteran
why am i seeing cam newton going #1 in a ton of mock drafts now??? it makes no sense...newton is a huge risk and carolina cant afford to take a big gamble with this pick...they took clausen in the 2nd round LAST YEAR and they cant give up on him after 1 bad year (cant blame it all on clausen either)...i just cant see this happening at all
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
There are Cam Newton threads already...
if the mods don't ban this kid they're not doing their job. you shut down ever alex smith thread, but you don't prevent this kid from posting non stop about nothing?

put some thought into your post dude!

i suggest if the mods don't ban this kid we just turn everyone of his threads into an alex smith thread so it gets locked.

i think alex should be our staring qb next year because he was never really given an offensive minded head coach to let him just rip it.
How is that you have only 19 posts, yet you've started about 35 Threads? Dude needs to limit himself on all these threads.
Originally posted by SWAGG-ER:
if the mods don't ban this kid they're not doing their job. you shut down ever alex smith thread, but you don't prevent this kid from posting non stop about nothing?

put some thought into your post dude!

i suggest if the mods don't ban this kid we just turn everyone of his threads into an alex smith thread so it gets locked.

i think alex should be our staring qb next year because he was never really given an offensive minded head coach to let him just rip it.

I'm with you. Lets get them locked. So Alex Smith should be our QB because God only knows where Jim Drunkenmiller and Giovanni Carmazzi are nowadays. But in all honesty, give Alex a shot, because like you said, we've never had a HC there to develop him and help him be successful.

Hope I helped getting this locked.
Originally posted by cozz4:
why am i seeing cam newton going #1 in a ton of mock drafts now??? it makes no sense...newton is a huge risk and carolina cant afford to take a big gamble with this pick...they took clausen in the 2nd round LAST YEAR and they cant give up on him after 1 bad year (cant blame it all on clausen either)...i just cant see this happening at all

why am I seeing 4785739275 Cam Newton number #1 threads? Everyday I come on here seems like there is a new one.
Maybe because he had 51 total tds in only 14 games. That and he rushed for nearly 1500 yds and passed for nearly 3000 yds.

Idk, why could it be?
Share 49ersWebzone