There are 229 users in the forums

Football Gameplan's 2011 NFL Mock Draft Video - Version 4

Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by valrod33:

They also NEED a QB, Clausen and Moore are not the answers which is why they are picking 1st
forget about moore, he is a FA anyway...but you wanna evaluate clausen based on his rookie season in a crappy team with a crappy HC?
dont wanna say that clausen played a very promising season but i wouldnt give up hope on him AND there is no qb out there who is worth the 1st ovr imo...

John Fox is not a crappy HC LOL. There's a big reason why he got snatched up for another HC job so quickly.
so quickly??? didnt the broncos interview several candidates before they hired fox?

LOL a GM is supposed to interview several candidates and fulfill the Rooney rule too. Jerry Richardson announced that Fox wouldn't get a new contract on December 31st. Fox got hired by the Broncos on January 13th. He was jobless for TWO WEEKS. Sounds quick to me.
not to me...we hired harbaugh on january 7...furthermore, the broncos wanted to interview the one or another white guy but those guys denied.

singletary was fired during the season.....fox wasnt retained at the end of the season

They also NEED a QB, Clausen and Moore are not the answers which is why they are picking 1st
forget about moore, he is a FA anyway...but you wanna evaluate clausen based on his rookie season in a crappy team with a crappy HC?
dont wanna say that clausen played a very promising season but i wouldnt give up hope on him AND there is no qb out there who is worth the 1st ovr imo...

John Fox is not a crappy HC LOL. There's a big reason why he got snatched up for another HC job so quickly.
so quickly??? didnt the broncos interview several candidates before they hired fox?

LOL a GM is supposed to interview several candidates and fulfill the Rooney rule too. Jerry Richardson announced that Fox wouldn't get a new contract on December 31st. Fox got hired by the Broncos on January 13th. He was jobless for TWO WEEKS. Sounds quick to me.
not to me...we hired harbaugh on january 7...furthermore, the broncos wanted to interview the one or another white guy but those guys denied.

Why exactly do you keep fighting me on this?! LOL. You may not think that it's a quick hire, but two weeks after he wasn't resigned is damn quick.
ok, i have a contrary view on that. dont forget that we were waiting for a new GM and that sing was fired just a week before the end of the season.
[ Edited by communist on Mar 3, 2011 at 4:14 PM ]

Why exactly do you keep fighting me on this?! LOL. You may not think that it's a quick hire, but two weeks after he wasn't resigned is damn quick.
ok, i have a contrary view on that. dont forget that we were waiting for a new GM and that sing was fired just a week before the end of the season.

Did you honestly think we'd be hiring someone other than Baalke? He had been handling GM duties without the official title all season and handled the draft real well. I, including a lot of beat writers and analysts, knew he'd be getting the job.
Share 49ersWebzone