LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

How disappointed will you be if Peterson and Miller are gone?

How disappointed will you be if Peterson and Miller are gone?

I personally think they are the two best suited for us. I prefer Peterson, but will be almost as glad if we can get Miller providing he's still there.
Too many good athletes to be disappointed if two are gone. I'm hoping for Quinn.
This draft is pretty deep on the front end, so I am sure there would be some pretty good players available if those two are taken.
I said a little. If you said Quinn, Miller, and Peterson, then I'd be a lot.
not too bummed if we have a chance at this guy

cam jordan: pick me pick me

[ Edited by teeohh on Feb 28, 2011 at 6:29 PM ]
I picked not at all. I'm in the minority that think Prince is a stud CB. And I'd be ecstatic to get him. He's the best pure corner in the draft in my opinion.
these are good opinions, i wanted to see where everyone was at, rather than post a "who do you want" thread. From reading I feel the majority is high on Peterson and Miller
Originally posted by mryan1004:
these are good opinions, i wanted to see where everyone was at, rather than post a "who do you want" thread. From reading I feel the majority is high on Peterson and Miller

no doubt peterson and miller are the top 2 I want, but hopefully a qb and both jones and green go in the top 6, one of them could fall to us then
i believe prince's workout may also have a bearing on this opinion

So what if Prince has a better 40 time then PP, you'd change your opinion?

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Too many good athletes to be disappointed if two are gone.

/thread.
will not be disappointed at all if we can land Quinn or Dareus.
If Quinn is there and they take him, not at all. But if all 3 are off the board by #7 I'll be pretty bummed out.
Originally posted by Travisty13:

I like the 40, but I also like the jumps and the shuttles, the 40 is nice tosee see an athlete run in a straight line but it doesn't always equate to instant nfl success. Taylor Mays for instance.....or you can look at what Willis ran at the combine, then at his pro day. So, back to your question, the 40 won't be the deciding factor for me
Originally posted by Travisty13:

I like the 40, but I also like the jumps and the shuttles, the 40 is nice tosee see an athlete run in a straight line but it doesn't always equate to instant nfl success. Taylor Mays for instance.....or you can look at what Willis ran at the combine, then at his pro day. So, back to your question, the 40 won't be the deciding factor for me

but i see why you question that, many people love the 40 results
Share 49ersWebzone