There are 276 users in the forums

Mooch's Mock

Too much fun on the set!

#2 Quinn
#5 Gabbert
#7 Peterson
#8 Miller
"Take the Cannoli"
If Peterson the pick... I will jump for joy.. We will be getting Charles Woodson part 2!
[ Edited by fakers23 on Feb 28, 2011 at 1:23 PM ]
I can argue that those picks make sense
It will be interesting to see if Peterson and Miller were both on the board when we pick who will we actually pick.
So it would also be interesting if we picked Peterson, Ponder, Moch/Reed
[ Edited by Ninefan56 on Feb 28, 2011 at 1:49 PM ]
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
It will be interesting to see if Peterson and Miller were both on the board when we pick who will we actually pick.
So it would also be interesting if we picked Peterson, Ponder, Moch/Reed

Both of those guys look like 2nd rounders after good combines. But who knows, might be a good idea to trade back up into the late 2nd round for them.
I don't see how Peterson lasts very long. I'll be surprised and happy if he's still there at seven. He'll NEVER last until the second. Christian Ponder will be there in the second round.
If Peterson and Miller are both there, why not try and trade whatever it takes (I'm assuming it would be our second and third this year plus our second and third next year plus even more- or our first pick next year plus maybe a second or third this year) with Tennessee to get them both?

Alternative strategy: Trade our number seven this year to Carolina for their number one next year-can you say Andrew Luck?
Share 49ersWebzone