LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

Anyone else excited about tommorow?

I mean tommorow we finally get to see all the Qbs do the combine drills and could very well see our QB of the future.. That has me extremely excited as a fan..
Hell yes i just hope we can get a good second or third round qb....i would like ponder over the rest.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Hell yes i just hope we can get a good second or third round qb....i would like ponder over the rest.

Yeah, looking forward to see Ponder and Dalton... I think we could target either one in the second round..
not really even if we get a qb he wont start next year im waiting to see the LB DE and DB
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
chill.. Our very own Alex Smith from what i remember completed all his passes and had a standing ovation..
what time? will it be online?
1 M and 2 R's. But tomorrow will be a much see event. I'm very interested in how the QBs perform.
Can anyone confirm if TJ Yates will be throwing? Got a strong feeling we will draft 2 qb's and he'll be one of them.
I think Ponder and Dalton are realistic options for us. I have heard people say Ponder lost a lot of arm strength after his elbow injury. I know it was windy but that first throw of the Senior Bowl looked like Hill/Carr threw it. He seemed to push the ball as well, didn't look natural.

I know a lot of you have jumped on the bandwagon because he can be a WCO guy but those injuries are a downfall. You hate to pigeon hole a guy but the fact that out of the last 19 FSU QB's only Brad Johnson has worked out and he was 9th round pick.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Feb 26, 2011 at 6:56 PM ]
Originally posted by SWAGG-ER:
Can anyone confirm if TJ Yates will be throwing? Got a strong feeling we will draft 2 qb's and he'll be one of them.

I thought I heard every QB was throwing tomorrow but Gabbert

Originally posted by 9moon:
chill.. Our very own Alex Smith from what i remember completed all his passes and had a standing ovation..

That was his pro day but point taken.
Originally posted by SWAGG-ER:

I'm sure he will. I do know that he was one of the QBs who threw during the gauntlet drill for the TEs.
Share 49ersWebzone