LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

I think AJ Green is the safest pick in the 1st round

I think Green is the safest and best prospect in this draft because of how polished he is. He has the hand eye coordination, body control, and hand similar to larry fitzgerald. But he has the speed to be a dangerous deep threat. If he is at 7 it would be stupid to not draft him.
Peterson or Green i think. maybe even Von Miller. i think all three of them are going to be beasts in the nfl.
He absolutely destroyed us (University of Colorado) when we played Georgia. I was at that game and continued to yell, "triple team Green."
I am with Wodwo, I think he's too wiry. I personally prefer bigger and stronger WRs in the mold of Fitzgerald and A. Johnson.

-9fA
  • mike
  • Veteran
do we really want another crabtree? Don't we have bigger issues to address?
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I am with Wodwo, I think he's too wiry. I personally prefer bigger and stronger WRs in the mold of Fitzgerald and A. Johnson.

-9fA

Moss is wiry
The safest pick is Patrick Peterson, period.
I would like Fairly at DE, but I would also like Green, Jones, Miller, Quinn, Peterson as well. I can hardly wait for the draft to see how our team improves their personnel.
I think Green would be the safest. I wish we would go after him if we had a need in the receiving department.
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
He absolutely destroyed us (University of Colorado) when we played Georgia. I was at that game and continued to yell, "triple team Green."

That was against 2 NFL Caliber CBs too. He was vicious that game.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
There are no safe picks in the draft...
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
There are no safe picks in the draft...

PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone