There are 217 users in the forums

Which Stanford Player Do You Want the Most?

Which Stanford Player Do You Want the Most?

I think all of these guys are good "blue collar" players that Coach Harbaugh got the most out of. They might not be the most athletically gifted but they come to play and will give you all they got. I think 1 or 2 could end up on our team. Which would you want most?
Draft the Polynesian and have an all SAMOAN inside DL. CHEE HU!!! AURIGH!!!!!
I say CB Richard Sherman
Fua and then draft any one of Harbaugh's graduating offensive lineman in the fifth round or later. If they don't get drafted, sign them as UDFA's.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Marecic.. I'd love to see him replace a useless Moran Norris and be groomed by Tom Rathman..
Marecic, if he stays with football, but I'm not overly impressed with him. We need some talent at NT, so Fua would be a decent alternative.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
I say CB Richard Sherman

No more dicks.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Andrew Luck
Originally posted by Chief:
Andrew Luck
Fua is the one who fits the biggest position of need and will be a good value pick.

But I will be shocked if we finish the draft without Owen Marecic on our team.

When you read what Harbaugh has to say about him, combined with our need for a versatile WCO fullback, and the fact that he's a 4th-6th rounder, and we have FIVE picks in that range, I have a very hard time believing we won't scoop him up at some point.

My guess is we use one of our two 4th rounders on him.

Wouldn't mind having them all but think Whalen could be the kind of smart route runner the 9ers need.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Chief:
Andrew Luck
Jeff Mahel or Casey Matthews
Share 49ersWebzone