LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 291 users in the forums

Sporting News Top 10

This is by far the worst mock i have seen....even amatures are a lot better at mocks....and we will see come draft day how wrong they have been and how closer we all are to being more accurate
Originally posted by elguapo:
This is by far the worst mock i have seen....even amatures are a lot better at mocks....and we will see come draft day how wrong they have been and how closer we all are to being more accurate

I've seen many worse but none more erratic. Usually the mocks I read have minor moves over time, or a major move based on a scouting report or injury, but Having a player move from out of the 1st round to #1, and another disappear all together is somewhat mindboggling.

I have read nothing in the news that would have Green dropping like a rock, or Dareus suddenly jumping up, or Fairly falling.

Maybe that's because it isn't a mock draft.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:

Maybe that's because it isn't a mock draft.

?
Share 49ersWebzone