There are 236 users in the forums

combine thread (watch live)

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Combine weight-in notes from day one

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Combine-weightin-notes-from-day-one.html

Marcus Cannon 6-6 358 with 34" arms, listed at OT

Any chance we look at him for RG? He's about an inch taller than Iupati & 20lbs heavier.

I think 358 is still a disappointing number. He supposedly played at 375 last year, and I'm sure coaches would love to see him nearer to 330 than 360.

Probably headed inside at the next level, but if he can continue to lose weight may get a long look at tackle. He still has time before his campus workout to drop more lbs.

I agree... and I just don't think we will highly prioritize OL in this draft. Later picks for developmental depth, okay... but I think we will re-sign Baas and keep giving Rachal the go ahead to improve.

Any chance we look at him for RG? He's about an inch taller than Iupati & 20lbs heavier.

I think 358 is still a disappointing number. He supposedly played at 375 last year, and I'm sure coaches would love to see him nearer to 330 than 360.

Probably headed inside at the next level, but if he can continue to lose weight may get a long look at tackle. He still has time before his campus workout to drop more lbs.

I agree... and I just don't think we will highly prioritize OL in this draft. Later picks for developmental depth, okay... but I think we will re-sign Baas and keep giving Rachal the go ahead to improve.

id rather have snyder play RG or have heitman at C and baas at RG
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

Then perhaps you just bought in to all the exaggerated hate on Rachal. Dude had breakdowns just like the rest, but overall, did not suck as many were proclaiming. That was just a hate machine that momentum carried along. All of our OL will benefit from better coaches... less predictable playcalling... etc.

Then perhaps you just bought in to all the exaggerated hate on Rachal. Dude had breakdowns just like the rest, but overall, did not suck as many were proclaiming. That was just a hate machine that momentum carried along. All of our OL will benefit from better coaches... less predictable playcalling... etc.

i dont think he sucks but he is way too inconsistent i think he needs to learn some fundamentals and sit a year before playing anthony davis is too young and he needs veteran help on the right side
OT Smith from USC looks great! He will be 1st tackle drafted

I was thinking that would be a later / developmental pick. He was pretty far down the list of OL prospects on that website.

If he's projected to go early, than forget it.

I was thinking that would be a later / developmental pick. He was pretty far down the list of OL prospects on that website.

No later than the 3rd round for Cannon, I would think... Every respectable draft site I have seen has him going in the 2nd/3rd round.

No later than the 3rd round for Cannon, I would think... Every respectable draft site I have seen has him going in the 2nd/3rd round.

indeed, I have Cannon as a 2nd rd guy, late.
Ben Ijalana Villanova 6-4 317 lbs 36" arm.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Gailey wasn't convincing in his lack of interest in Cam Newton.

Originally posted by SWAGG-ER:

im sorry whos gailey?

they're going to ruin him

im sorry whos gailey?

Chan Gailey is the Bills HC

im sorry whos gailey?

Chan Gailey is the Bills HC

thanks

and thats good news im seriously hoping some team in top 6 take newton
So is there any link to full measurements of the rest of the players like heights and weights and stuff?
Share 49ersWebzone