LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 358 users in the forums

Patrick Peterson to the 49ers just got a lot more realistic...

Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I THINK ITS GETTING LESS AND LESS LIKELY HE FALLS TO US. AT THE VERY LEAST SOMEONE WILL TRADE UP AND GRAB HIM AHEAD OF US.

I agree! I don't see Jim getting by the cards let a Lone buffalo

It will be tragic seeing him twice a year, dressed like a big red lollipop with that "mean" looking bird on his helmet. What a waste.

tards have had good DB's in recent years. Not worried.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Baalke trade up but I doubt he'd be willing to give more than maybe a third. To trade picks with either Cincinnati or Arizona will probably cost a lot more than that. What's more likely, Gabbert falls to number seven and we trade down to take Robert Quinn or Prince Amukamara, whichever is available.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I THINK ITS GETTING LESS AND LESS LIKELY HE FALLS TO US. AT THE VERY LEAST SOMEONE WILL TRADE UP AND GRAB HIM AHEAD OF US.

It will be tragic seeing him twice a year, dressed like a big red lollipop with that "mean" looking bird on his helmet. What a waste.

I think he just means the simple fact he's wearing that puke. Especially after hearing him talk about how good he felt about his 49ers visit. I think he wants to be a part of this club.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

I think he just means the simple fact he's wearing that puke. Especially after hearing him talk about how good he felt about his 49ers visit. I think he wants to be a part of this club.

Exactly, thanks zillabeast! I just hate seeing a player I really like playing for those turds.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Exactly, thanks zillabeast! I just hate seeing a player I really like playing for those turds.

Tards and their "fans" are the lowest of the low....just tiny centimeters above the Seahawks and their fans lol.
Share 49ersWebzone